Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
A bunch of the gang have been here for almost two weeks. The weather last week was nice but didn't get the critters to move. Well, the weather has turned and so has the luck. Two stink pigs down with more tags to fill and only two more days to go for Javelina then it's back to deer and the chance at a Mt Lion.

Highwayman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 25, 2015
Name
Sammy
Boat
None
A bunch of the gang have been here for almost two weeks. The weather last week was nice but didn't get the critters to move. Well, the weather has turned and so has the luck. Two stink pigs down with more tags to fill and only two more days to go for Javelina then it's back to deer and the chance at a Mt Lion.
What area were you hunting? Arizona is awesome this time of year.

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Third stink pig on the ground today

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
A little more weather headed your way maybe. That combo is awesome, not many places you can do that.

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
So close on the last day of Javelina. Oh well, still some other tags to fill. Steve's daughter has a tag she gets to fill with rifle. Snow around the corner.

lee337

ahuntnfisherman
Apr 19, 2014
Name
larry lee
Boat
bass boat
Thanks for on going reports. I do enjoy the hunting reports!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Having lived in the Phoenix area as a boy it must be a little ways north of Phoenix if it's going to snow.....
About an hour so you know where it is.

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Rain rain and more rain. Finally got a break and took the truck out for a spin to do some road hunting vs our side by sides. Dave seems to be the lucky rabbit's foot for finding animals. We had a Coues buck at 30 or so yards but we couldn't seal the deal. Steve, Carlo, D Rubio, Roger, Dave, Cierra, Cam, etc, I could go on we had such strong presence here this year, but the weather the last week was far from good. The Javelina were thick this year and we took a good number of them. Last week was blue bird weather, this one was down pour with some nice afternoons.

This is a special hunt with hunters coming in from all over the Country to spend time together. This year was especially nice with all the Covid lockdown going on.

All of us bugged out with the weather reports. We saw four rollover crashes between Alpine and San Diego. Till next hunt gang.

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Bummer the weather screwed ya but that’s how it goes. I know the pain all too well. Next year.

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
Sounds like good times!!!
Btw Hi Honey I'm Home, back only on BD ditched all other social media platforms.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
And no pics? That area can be awesome in Jan/Feb. can be complete crap too.