Happy Daze

Grady Prick
May 17, 2011
Port Orchard Wa.
Name
Dave Johnson
Boat
24ft Grady White/16ft Moocher
Just got an E Mail from the Cape Resort and they will probably not be opening this year. The member's of the Makah Tribe that i have talked to do not want to open until there is a vaccine for Covid - 19. Cheers HD

Upvote 0

mrfish11

"Just a captain"
  • Aug 3, 2009
    Olympia,WA
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    Parker 2320, 17x60 Willies
    Just got an E Mail from the Cape Resort and they will probably not be opening this year. The member's of the Makah Tribe that i have talked to do not want to open until there is a vaccine for Covid - 19. Cheers HD

With that news is there any chance we can get wdfw to move up the hali dates then Dave? I'm not liking the Aug. dates at all.

Upvote 0

Fish_on!

• Feb 17, 2015
    Oly
    Name
    Ben
    Boat
    18' Super Vee

Soooo..... Never again?

Upvote 0

hawksfan75

Wear your god damned mask!
    Sep 7, 2011
    Kent, WA USA
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    Whichever I am invited onto
    Here's the Hobuck statement on Facebook:

Guess it's time to find a new Fourth of July tradition. It's a damn shame but I fully understand and appreciate their ability to make this decision. Isolate and distance are the best ways to keep from getting the disease.

Please wear your masks everyone :)

Reactions: FishPimpII
    Upvote 0

skagittarius

Jun 5, 2008
    Snohomish, wa
    Name
    Joe
    Boat
    JoeC / 23 ft center console
    Bummer about the Rez. I just cancelled both of my July trip reservations at Bullman Beach and booked the 2nd week of August at Van Riper's (they still have some availability in August). Hopefully there's some MA4 quota left by the time I'm there. Not sure what the MA5 salmon quota is.

Upvote 0

Salmon King

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Mar 29, 2013
    Everett, WA, USA
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
    Its a bummer, but I respect their decision. Good for them. I wonder if La Push will follow suit. Anyway, A4 quota should last a while as many wont be able to reach it.

Upvote 0

koopa

Arima Adventures
    Feb 3, 2018
    Puget sound
    Name
    Koopa
    Boat
    Arima
    Was done by 0900 and on our way by Sekiu. Think I’m burned at total of 8 gallons running the Seahunter to Tatoosh and back. Thanks for the pointers on f where not to go. I didn’t know about the Sail rock boundary so that added some complexity to the morning.

3000856A-8B24-4A0E-B5FF-889F7217CE0A.jpeg

Last edited:
    Upvote 0