Fish!! Or be Fished!!!
Jan 6, 2012
Black Diamond
Name
Chris
Boat
JuiceBox2
Get em Bill!!!!

My Sunday Father’s Day report area 11….one bite.
3C87DCE0-6783-4942-9CF4-89CCA4D50114.jpeg

bducky

• Jul 31, 2017
    elma
    Name
    bob
    Boat
    20 ft duckworth
    Melanie and I motored from Olympia to area 11 on Monday for the afternoon tide, no bites, saw no nets out on other boats. Worked Point Defiance. Great boat ride, though.

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

SeattleD

Jan 13, 2017
    Seattle
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    Whaler
    MA10 coho has been hunt and peck at Jeff Head. Producing but not as reliable as years past for me. Jellyfish struggle is real.

Upvote 0

Hunter Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jun 30, 2011
    Stauffer
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    MUGWUMP
    On fathers day I don't think I once got more than three minutes of clean fishing time on a rod before it got jellies. Looked like there was an algae bloom going on too. The water looked gunky.

Upvote 0
    Mar 23, 2021
    renton
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Grey
    We've been doing pretty good, 2 trips and 3 limits each time.. easily lost that many each trip. Took a minute to figure out 8inch flasher and a small herring aid or cookie and cream spoon about 4 feet behind it, 75 feet behind the ball. Yeah, red slime sucks so kept pulling gear every time rod would load up, but all in all good fun for the boys.
    Snapchat-399680878.jpg

Reactions: Tish and bdrlgion
    Upvote 0

bdrlgion

Apr 11, 2014
    Seattle
    Name
    "Mulligan"
    Boat
    18' Tiderunner Runabout
    We've been doing pretty good, 2 trips and 3 limits each time.. easily lost that many each trip. Took a minute to figure out 8inch flasher and a small herring aid or cookie and cream spoon about 4 feet behind it, 75 feet behind the ball. Yeah, red slime sucks so kept pulling gear every time rod would load up, but all in all good fun for the boys. View attachment 1293410
    Nice! Whereabouts are you finding them in the water column? I've found them scattered but it's been tough to establish a pattern.

Mar 23, 2021
    renton
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Grey
    51 and 61 on the downrigger seems to be my go to depths. What has worked for me and what I do is 2 runs trying to zig zag a bit along 2 contour lines. One will be in the 100-200ft, and the other in water over 300, both with the tide. Sometimes I pick up a fish or 2 on one of those runs and I'll keep trying that same line or if I get nothing I try the other depth. This year I haven't got a single fish around bait, it's all been while my screen was empty. But I know guys that have been circling bait and getting fish.

Reactions: bdrlgion
    Upvote 0