El Chiva

Almost A Member
May 23, 2010
Hb, ca
Name
Nomad
Boat
Parker 2120 Nomad
Kind of a very deep issue. Not as simple as you illustrate it, but you’re way off. Sorry.
Let me start off saying I'm an American, neither black, red, brown, yellow or white. Your skin color is not race your mind is if you let it drift in that direction. What now is bothering me is why are we wanting to change everything that might in the slightest reflect race. Let me make some examples:

Aunt Jemima products
Uncle Bens Rice
Black eyed peas
Black Beans
Black eyes
Black outs
Brown outs
Dr. Seus
Yosemite Sam - too violent
Pepe le pu - racist but that would stink in my opinion
White Castle - too white
White shirts too KKK
Snow too white
Clouds very racist, black clouds are doom and gloom, white clouds dreamy summer days
Stop lights - red is for Indians, yellow for Chinese, green for Irish
I guess I could go on but you can see where we are headed a milk toast world that uttering the wrong word would require your retraining. Heaven forbid if you bump into someone of the opposite sex walking down the street that might be sexual assault.

azbaseball

Apr 2, 2007
la mesa ca
Name
mike de vito
Boat
20ft nitro
I am so sorry you think that way. teachers as I was one and my wife is one. Work harder than most government and state employees by far. A normal week day for my wife. Up at 0500 gets to school by 0600 and sets up the room. 0630 students come in for extra credit work, make up work and or tutoring. Class home room starts at 0745. She teaches 3 AP English, 2 honors English and 1 senior English classes. She has a 30 minute break for lunch that she eats in the classroom if at all. She has one prep period where there is usually one or two students in the classroom doing make up work. She is the debate and Mock trial mentor. At about 1700 she arrives home. Towards the end of the quarter she is grading additional papers at home at night and on weekends. There are usually one or two calls a week from parents checking on their student work. Emails every day she replies to parents that do not realize their honor student is not handing in the assignments. Parent teacher conferences 6 times a school year that does not count the parents that come to school to have one on one time with the teacher. Summer vacation that is something we never really have unless she can take her books with her. during the summer she is reading all the new text books and establishing the reading lists for the students. That not to take into consideration that Teachers have to be Mommy, counselor and and police officer. If you never had the chance sub one day in an inner city high school. You will learn that the job of an educator is something many can never handle.

Reactions: nate

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    I am so sorry you think that way. teachers as I was one and my wife is one. Work harder than most government and state employees by far. A normal week day for my wife. Up at 0500 gets to school by 0600 and sets up the room. 0630 students come in for extra credit work, make up work and or tutoring. Class home room starts at 0745. She teaches 3 AP English, 2 honors English and 1 senior English classes. She has a 30 minute break for lunch that she eats in the classroom if at all. She has one prep period where there is usually one or two students in the classroom doing make up work. She is the debate and Mock trial mentor. At about 1700 she arrives home. Towards the end of the quarter she is grading additional papers at home at night and on weekends. There are usually one or two calls a week from parents checking on their student work. Emails every day she replies to parents that do not realize their honor student is not handing in the assignments. Parent teacher conferences 6 times a school year that does not count the parents that come to school to have one on one time with the teacher. Summer vacation that is something we never really have unless she can take her books with her. during the summer she is reading all the new text books and establishing the reading lists for the students. That not to take into consideration that Teachers have to be Mommy, counselor and and police officer. If you never had the chance sub one day in an inner city high school. You will learn that the job of an educator is something many can never handle.

nothing like setting bar as low as possible...my dog works harder than most gov employees, and he sleeps all day
    lol.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: KXKH
    Upvote 0

Soulakala

Almost A Member
    Oct 23, 2019
    Ocean Park, Wa
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
    nothing like setting bar as low as possible...my dog works harder than most gov employees, and he sleeps all day View attachment 1272296
    Government employees come in all colors, sizes and most of all different attitudes. There are those that are on a career track and really don't give a dam about getting the job done and then further down the pay scale are those that don't give a dam about a career but want to do the best job they can and go home feeling good about it. Those doing a good job usually are doing it outside of their responsibility and walk a narrow line of losing their job if things go south. The reason career track management lets them do it is simple, these are the people that are doing the work and getting it done and making the career folks look good. Its something most employees in other professions don't even think about much less get exposed to. The golden ring of course to getting the job done above expectations is how your treated by career folks, your their golden boy and they know it.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Jim Jordan is my favorite (I belong to no political party but what I believe to be, right, wrong, morals and ethics) which ever side of the fence that falls on. He has the same question that I have. What is the objective goal number of infections? To open back up? What's the goal? What is the number? What is it? The goal?

When Jim Jordan called out Hillary Clinton was dynamite and on Mueller report. All star

RIP all. Just want to know the goal number? Something to strive for or to give people hope and positive moral, for when to know, this darkness is coming to a end.

Reactions: HookEmDanO
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    I believe masks help decrease the spread. Apparently Dr.Fauci completely disagrees with me wearing a mask. What a farce. How has this video segment not gone viral?

In MARCH 2020. Minute 4:42 and forward, Fauci says "People shouldn't be walking around with a mask" and goes into detail why

Now he suggests wearing 2 or 3 masks.

Blame Fauci for the outbreaks and anti maskers. Listen to this at minute 4:42 and forward. From March 2020. Fauci has decades of experience in this field and is the world's leading expert? No wonder why someone wanted to fire Fauci but they couldn't. Big thing to flip flop on

Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    When is LeBron James going to be told
    To stay out of the news,
    He opened his pot hole again asking for
    Accountability for the shooting yesterday,
    Where a 16 year old girl, tried to stab
    Another girl and got shot,
    He should be asking where the hell
    Is her parents, instead of blaming the
    Cop.

Reactions: KXKH and HookEmDanO
    Upvote 0

KXKH

Feb 28, 2018
    NorCal
    Name
    Boat
    19' Hobie
    When is LeBron James going to be told
    To stay out of the news,
    He opened his pot hole again asking for
    Accountability for the shooting yesterday,
    Where a 16 year old girl, tried to stab
    Another girl and got shot,
    He should be asking where the hell
    Is her parents, instead of blaming the
    Cop.

LeBron knows nothing about life, never had to work hard like your everyday citizens. Multi millionaire straight out of high school.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    This is not about race

It's about lifestyles

Dress up like a fisherman. I will profile the person as a fisherman

Please don't put police into these positions and situations. 450,000,000 people. Of course a few scarry arrests will go wrong or wrongful. It's statistics and they will never be perfect.

Why not celebrate the glass is half full?

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Just watch the TV show (Cops) that started in 1989 and of course just recently finished in 2020.

Or (Netflix 2016) (under arrest). Tried to watch it and can't. So sad what good law enforcement deals with.

Do not expect all law enforcement to be milk and cookies. Or they would not take the job or be horrible at it

The percentage of good cops out weighs the percentage of good criminals ;)

Reactions: jer dog and KXKH
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    What is tragic. Is fueling racism. Legal Latinos being hated on more now in the US. Like they are invading. Fueling BS racism and pushing some over the fence into being racist

These radicals. Are lacking in a Newtons law

“As described by the third of Newton's laws of motion of classical mechanics, all forces occur in pairs such that if one object exerts a force on another object, then the second object exerts an equal and opposite reaction force on the first.[1][2] The third law is also more generally stated as: "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction: or the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal, and directed to contrary parts."[3] The attribution of which of the two forces is the action and which is the reaction is arbitrary. Either of the two can be considered the action, while the other is its associated reaction.“

Upvote 0

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 1, 2008
    Proudly American
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    canoe & plastic flotsam
    Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    So police are. No longer able to save another person's life who is under knife attack, with these words.

“New Video: Ma’Khia Bryant Yells “I’m Going to Stab F**k Out of You, Bitch”

Upvote 0