Are there Post Offices in Cali or not?

vinhtran

Jul 31, 2012
Menifee
Name
Vinh
Boat
none
I also clicked on this because I go through the "New Posts" and would have to say that I found this thread very interesting..

stella marina

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 21, 2011
santa cruz
Name
Andrew
Boat
Parker 2320, 16 Klamath cc, 10 ft Livingston "bass slayer"
My king salmon season here in "cali" went from april to october with the fish biting the whole time, I hope you enjoy fishing section by section.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
I am over it, just a rant, most of you guys state local sale only, I talked with this dude a few times only for him to say I am too far away and it would take too long for paypal. What the hell is coise?

Typing in the dark rather thas sleeping
BD?

Anyway you got some attention now.
So what you want to buy???
Maybe some of these Ca. fags can hook you up.

BTW you guys have had a kick ass year.
And yes we hate you for it.
What happen to our Albi's???

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
Honey!!!! more more popcorn and beer please... this might take a couple or so hours of reading. What!! Oh! its about this person ranting about Cali not willing to sell and send him fishing gear and seller rather sell local. And now we have border wars among WA and Cali. What! silly you say!! Oh! yeah kinda. I'm glad both State are far apart otherwise will have a riot in our hands just because someone not willing to send to WA and now they talking about how one does not know how to fish.. Ok honey will be done in a few but i'm sure will be endless episode. I guess its just a withdrawal of good fishing season... What!!! Rodney King you say? Why can't we just get along!!! Ok honey!!!... thx..

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
I also clicked on this because I go through the "New Posts" and would have to say that I found this thread very interesting..
Exactly, you guys are so boring down there that you have to seek out new post, our forum is just about the busiest and most happening place on BD, I very seldomly have to wonder over to "New Post" to see whats up. LOL

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Honey!!!! more more popcorn and beer please... this might take a couple or so hours of reading. What!! Oh! its about this person ranting about Cali not willing to sell and send him fishing gear and seller rather sell local. And now we have border wars among WA and Cali. What! silly you say!! Oh! yeah kinda. I'm glad both State are far apart otherwise will have a riot in our hands just because someone not willing to send to WA and now they talking about how one does not know how to fish.. Ok honey will be done in a few but i'm sure will be endless episode. I guess its just a withdrawal of good fishing season... What!!! Rodney King you say? Why can't we just get along!!! Ok honey!!!... thx..
Better watch all that popcorn, I hear that can break the bank with all the junk food tax and all.

MoMo Fish

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 27, 2010
Ventura County
Name
Brooklyn!
So question, who was this BD'r who would not ship you a reel? Can you link his ad. Would love to know what all this fuss is about.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
jim
Boat
24 ft grady white
Exactly, you guys are so boring down there that you have to seek out new post, our forum is just about the busiest and most happening place on BD, I very seldomly have to wonder over to "New Post" to see whats up. LOL
That Saluki guy once said "please stop while your still behind" you really are full of yourself.Someone should switch this to the Nonsense anything board.

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
I support the WA forum. Nothing interesting ever happens here in Cali anymore.

dstinger

Feb 18, 2009
San Diego, Ca and Sequim, WA. USA.
Name
Glenn with gas money for albie trips off La Push
Boat
Kayaks, sailboards, rowboats and driftboats
Fishing is gay.
Finally some homo humor to lighten up this thred LOL

You socal boys are having a kickass year minus the mexican bullshit.... Best 1 1/2 day trips in a long time....
Had an epic albacore year up here in Wa
Grew up in La Mesa,Ca ...so I am a Californicator..... fished half days and 3/4's for years since I was 12... Half day boat 6 bucks
It's all good... keep fishing and take your kids

By the way...use eBay and pay with Paypal... Don't expect any protection from craigslist.... Craig tells you that..... Read
Use Ebay,...... I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1999.... They cover your ass when you go thru their system using Paypal..... http://washingtontunacharters.com/

SoCal Redneck

We don't have to drink the whole bottle!
Dec 30, 2011
Puyallup WA
Name
Daren
Boat
Bartender/fish cleaner for the Mojo
Dam is that it??? It was just getting good.

just curious...Do the real Tuna's hang out in the MLPA's? Or must be referring to "charter" in mexican waters.

T-Mo, you should be hitting 1000 posts by the end of this thread. too funny!

I agree with my Socal bruthas, fishing here sucks, weather sucks too. No need to come up here!

Lighten up Francias!:finger:

ledbed6b

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2010
Shoreline WA
Name
Eli
Boat
Parker 2320
A Texan, a Californian, and a Nevadan were out riding their horses. The Texan pulled out an expensive bottle of tequila, took a long draught, then another, and then suddenly threw it into the air, pulled out his gun and shot the bottle in midair. The Californian looked at the Texan and said, "What are you doing? That was a perfectly good bottle of whiskey!! The Texan replied, "In Texas, there's plenty of whiskey and bottles are cheap. A while later, not wanted to be outdone, the Californian pulled out a bottle of wine, took a few sips, threw the half full champagne bottle into the air, pulled out his gun, and shot it in midair. The Nevadan couldn't believe this and said "What the heck did you that for? That was an expensive bottle of wine! The Californian replied, "In California there is plenty of wine and bottles are cheap." A while later, the Nevadan pulled out a bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. He opened it, took a sip, took another sip, then chugged the rest. He then put the bottle back in his saddlebag, pulled out his gun, turned, and shot the Californian. The shocked Texan said "Why in the hell did you do that?" The Nevadan replied, "Well, in Nevada we have plenty of Californians and bottles are worth a nickel."

Fish Asassin

one cast = one kill
May 16, 2012
San Diego / Baja
Name
Fred Garvin
Boat
U.S.S. Mobile (LKA 115)
You guys always seem upset by one thing or another. Might be depression from lack of sun shine!!! What's up TEX ? You seem to love the ocean, should have joined the Navy :) Just playing, thank you for your service!!!

FlyinFishOTI

Aug 5, 2005
Seattle, WA
Name
FlyinFish
Boat
none
A Texan, a Californian, and a Nevadan were out riding their horses. The Texan pulled out an expensive bottle of tequila, took a long draught, then another, and then suddenly threw it into the air, pulled out his gun and shot the bottle in midair. The Californian looked at the Texan and said, "What are you doing? That was a perfectly good bottle of whiskey!! The Texan replied, "In Texas, there's plenty of whiskey and bottles are cheap. A while later, not wanted to be outdone, the Californian pulled out a bottle of wine, took a few sips, threw the half full champagne bottle into the air, pulled out his gun, and shot it in midair. The Nevadan couldn't believe this and said "What the heck did you that for? That was an expensive bottle of wine! The Californian replied, "In California there is plenty of wine and bottles are cheap." A while later, the Nevadan pulled out a bottle of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. He opened it, took a sip, took another sip, then chugged the rest. He then put the bottle back in his saddlebag, pulled out his gun, turned, and shot the Californian. The shocked Texan said "Why in the hell did you do that?" The Nevadan replied, "Well, in Nevada we have plenty of Californians and bottles are worth a nickel."
Sierra Nevada is brewed in California.

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
You guys always seem upset by one thing or another. Might be depression from lack of sun shine!!! What's up TEX ? You seem to love the ocean, should have joined the Navy :) Just playing, thank you for your service!!!
Ken, I guessed I missed my calling, If I had a time machine, Coast Guard may have been a choice. Oh, and I take Vitamin D daily to keep from going postal. LOL