Are there Post Offices in Cali or not?

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by TexMojoII, Oct 12, 2012.

1. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820

Weak, very Weak.

2. Your whole thread is weak. You started a thread about someone in CA not wanting to ship to you?????????????

And then started bashing how we fish...........???????

I'm sure you think your a good fishemen, but setting out some jigs for longfins, doesn't take much skill.

3. I don't want to be a party pooper, but I'm fishing in the morning. Can we continue this discussion on Monday?

4. 4v1df12h1ng

4v1df12h1ng Sensei

Name:
    Who
    Boat:
    yes pls
    Honey!! Can I have more popcorn and beer please.... I'm reading North and South border wars... Thx..

5. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    Hell, maybe we can get a reality show out of it.

6. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    Sure, post some pics of those surf perch you bring back in too. Well, if you catch any. Sure would like to see one sitting next to that Avet HXW. LOL:rofl:

7. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    Bring your flipflops up here and see how we fish, you couldn't handle it. Jigs, who uses jigs? :finger: I am not bashing how you fish, I am bashing how you don't fish, look at the classifieds, selling a brand new 600 dollar reel thats been on one boat ride and never got the line wet. Really? And it appears I got under your skin since you can't stay away from this thread. Don't you guys have your own "Cali" forum? I know, our thread is the happening place so I don't blame you for trying to fit in. Bring your thermals. LOL :rofl:

8. AKULA683

AKULA683 STS3(SS)

Name:
    Toby
    Boat:
    Sold!
    I guess it might be because the weather is so nice we don't have time to deal with the whole shipping thing. Its funny how people in the pacific northwest talk so much smack on California. You guys spend a lot of time thinking about us. Down here we sometimes forget there even is a Washington. I lived there for 2 years. Every time I walked out of the barracks it was raining. I used to yell "Its fcking raining again. I hate this place."

I would tell you to "Have a nice day?" but I know that wont happen until next June and even then it will only be that one day.

9. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    Yet, your compelled to post on the Washington Forum. You know you miss it, or like I mentioned earlier, the Cali forum is so boring that you guys have to feed off of someone that actually does fish. When someone calls an albie a pussy fish, they truly have not fished for them, and catching lobster like South Bend does not make you a fishermen, LOL. Well, except maybe on a charter where their a sissy and the fish are handed to them. LOL. It's all good and I still love you guys, just I thought I would see how viral this post would go, and I do see I may have hit a nerve. And C'mon, it's not really rain, more of a constant mist. But I do plan to build myself a big fucking garage to house the boat if I decide to retire here. Can't we all just get along? but you guys really do suck! :finger:

10. TexMojoII

TexMojoII Well, Shit!

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    Parker 2820
    My goal is ten pages, so do you guys let drag queens out on your charters also or do they have to dress down? :rofl:

11. plj46

plj46 I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    jim
    Boat:
    24 ft grady white
    What is it that surprizes you so much about a reel getting used once and being up for sale ? some people (in many states throughout the country) have bought many things and decided they dont need them.Just curious if you call every fishing trip a charter ? is that hillbilly lingo or what ? when you get the new reel your'e searching for im sure it will last you many many years.Just remember to keep it well maintained,you never know when one of those hard fighting,drag burning albacore will tear it up :rofl:.Well i got nice weather again today so im out the door to surffish,be back in a couple hours.

12. frijolitos

frijolitos cause I eat alot of beans

Name:
    Kurt
    Boat:
    23 grady, 16 Lund

OHHHHH snap!!!:rofl::rofl:...now you're bashing 98% of the Kawlifornia BD'rs that jizz the pants when the first albi shows up off the coast. What the fuck is this talk about we can't fish winter up here, sure those can-grade tunas might not be here, but why fish for something I can buy for 79cents a can in the store, when I can get fresh caught blackmouth that is really worth something more than a cheap sandwich filler. I'll take fresh dungee over a bug anyday...and I don't have to worry about all the "went out last night and some asshole" drama that we always see on your forums:rofl::rofl::rofl:. besides the salt....WE HAVE STEELHEAD!!! lots of em and lots of rivers to pick from. sure you guys down south have given us bad traffic and high home prices....so thanks for that:finger::finger:, but even our wines have become superior to the swill from the "valley", and let's not even go into the quality of the weed. Who buys cali weed anymore???? sure wash in F'd up in some major ways, and yeah the rain makes if tough on the "soft" people of the world, but I'm not made of sugar and wont dissolve, so let it pour!!

a few more points to help get this to 10 pages!! now don't let your gang bangers go graffitti up your new space shuttle ok guys

13. AKULA683

AKULA683 STS3(SS)

Name:
    Toby
    Boat:
    Sold!
    Lol. It comes up on "New Posts". Trust me, nobody is cruising the washington forum.

Constant mist my ass! Its so grey, its like a black and white movie up there. There is a reason moss grows on your roofs.

14. Jig Stick

Jig Stick Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Ken
    Boat:
    Cabo 216...Sold
    Yep, just click on 'New Posts' and you get everything.

Don't be so flattered!

15. ConSeaMate

ConSeaMate Legend in my own mind

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    Let's see.....you got kicked out of Mexico and Texas?......so now you want Washington to take you back?.........:rofl:........maybe they don't want you back either?......:waglleybooty:.....

16. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    Fishing is gay.

17. frijolitos

frijolitos cause I eat alot of beans

Name:
    Kurt
    Boat:
    23 grady, 16 Lund
    kicked out of nebraska also...imagine that!! yeah the welcome wagon here was empty when I pulled back into town, but this way I can start with a new reputation and slowly screw that up too!! maybe I'll come buy a few acres next to you and we can be neighbors...I'll behave.....I promise!!!

18. Mikieb

Mikieb Member

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Crash & Burn

Especially when done in a bean bag :gayfight:

19. dan1

dan1 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    dan
    Boat:
    I would not buy any tuna in a can for awhile....

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/12/worker-dies-after-being-cooked-in-tuna-plant-oven/

Btw, please don't bash our gang bangers as they've worked hard their entire 14 year old lives to become opportunistic urban authors.

20. Just remember WA, if it wasn't for CA, you wouldn't have BD.:D