plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Well, when I buy rods and reels, I use them for many seasons, not just for one charter and then sell it. New reel for sale, went on a boat trip but never got wet. For real? Thats funny.
What is it that surprizes you so much about a reel getting used once and being up for sale ? some people (in many states throughout the country) have bought many things and decided they dont need them.Just curious if you call every fishing trip a charter ? is that hillbilly lingo or what ? when you get the new reel your'e searching for im sure it will last you many many years.Just remember to keep it well maintained,you never know when one of those hard fighting,drag burning albacore will tear it up :rofl:.Well i got nice weather again today so im out the door to surffish,be back in a couple hours.

frijolitos

cause I eat alot of beans
Oct 26, 2005
left coasting and on the slide
www.mexonline.com
Name
Kurt
Boat
23 grady, 16 Lund
And then started bashing how we fish...........???????

I'm sure you think your a good fishemen, but setting out some jigs for longfins, doesn't take much skill.

OHHHHH snap!!!:rofl::rofl:...now you're bashing 98% of the Kawlifornia BD'rs that jizz the pants when the first albi shows up off the coast. What the fuck is this talk about we can't fish winter up here, sure those can-grade tunas might not be here, but why fish for something I can buy for 79cents a can in the store, when I can get fresh caught blackmouth that is really worth something more than a cheap sandwich filler. I'll take fresh dungee over a bug anyday...and I don't have to worry about all the "went out last night and some asshole" drama that we always see on your forums:rofl::rofl::rofl:. besides the salt....WE HAVE STEELHEAD!!! lots of em and lots of rivers to pick from. sure you guys down south have given us bad traffic and high home prices....so thanks for that:finger::finger:, but even our wines have become superior to the swill from the "valley", and let's not even go into the quality of the weed. Who buys cali weed anymore???? sure wash in F'd up in some major ways, and yeah the rain makes if tough on the "soft" people of the world, but I'm not made of sugar and wont dissolve, so let it pour!!

a few more points to help get this to 10 pages!! now don't let your gang bangers go graffitti up your new space shuttle ok guys

AKULA683

STS3(SS)
Jun 10, 2008
Tustin/CA/US
Name
Toby
Boat
Sold!
Yet, your compelled to post on the Washington Forum. You know you miss it, or like I mentioned earlier, the Cali forum is so boring that you guys have to feed off of someone that actually does fish. When someone calls an albie a pussy fish, they truly have not fished for them, and catching lobster like South Bend does not make you a fishermen, LOL. Well, except maybe on a charter where their a sissy and the fish are handed to them. LOL. It's all good and I still love you guys, just I thought I would see how viral this post would go, and I do see I may have hit a nerve. And C'mon, it's not really rain, more of a constant mist. But I do plan to build myself a big fucking garage to house the boat if I decide to retire here. Can't we all just get along? but you guys really do suck! :finger:
Lol. It comes up on "New Posts". Trust me, nobody is cruising the washington forum.

Constant mist my ass! Its so grey, its like a black and white movie up there. There is a reason moss grows on your roofs.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
OHHHHH snap!!!:rofl::rofl:...now you're bashing 98% of the Kawlifornia BD'rs that jizz the pants when the first albi shows up off the coast. What the fuck is this talk about we can't fish winter up here, sure those can-grade tunas might not be here, but why fish for something I can buy for 79cents a can in the store, when I can get fresh caught blackmouth that is really worth something more than a cheap sandwich filler. I'll take fresh dungee over a bug anyday...and I don't have to worry about all the "went out last night and some asshole" drama that we always see on your forums:rofl::rofl::rofl:. besides the salt....WE HAVE STEELHEAD!!! lots of em and lots of rivers to pick from. sure you guys down south have given us bad traffic and high home prices....so thanks for that:finger::finger:, but even our wines have become superior to the swill from the "valley", and let's not even go into the quality of the weed. Who buys cali weed anymore???? sure wash in F'd up in some major ways, and yeah the rain makes if tough on the "soft" people of the world, but I'm not made of sugar and wont dissolve, so let it pour!!

a few more points to help get this to 10 pages!! now don't let your gang bangers go graffitti up your new space shuttle ok guys
Let's see.....you got kicked out of Mexico and Texas?......so now you want Washington to take you back?.........:rofl:........maybe they don't want you back either?......:waglleybooty:.....

frijolitos

cause I eat alot of beans
Oct 26, 2005
left coasting and on the slide
www.mexonline.com
Name
Kurt
Boat
23 grady, 16 Lund
Let's see.....you got kicked out of Mexico and Texas?......so now you want Washington to take you back?.........:rofl:........maybe they don't want you back either?......:waglleybooty:.....
kicked out of nebraska also...imagine that!! yeah the welcome wagon here was empty when I pulled back into town, but this way I can start with a new reputation and slowly screw that up too!! maybe I'll come buy a few acres next to you and we can be neighbors...I'll behave.....I promise!!!

dan1

Feb 7, 2008
People's Republic of Kalifornia
Name
dan
Boat

I would not buy any tuna in a can for awhile....

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/12/worker-dies-after-being-cooked-in-tuna-plant-oven/

Btw, please don't bash our gang bangers as they've worked hard their entire 14 year old lives to become opportunistic urban authors.

vinhtran

Jul 31, 2012
Menifee
Name
Vinh
Boat
none
I also clicked on this because I go through the "New Posts" and would have to say that I found this thread very interesting..

stella marina

Nov 21, 2011
santa cruz
Name
Andrew
Boat
Parker 2320, 16 Klamath cc, 10 ft Livingston "bass slayer"
My king salmon season here in "cali" went from april to october with the fish biting the whole time, I hope you enjoy fishing section by section.

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
I am over it, just a rant, most of you guys state local sale only, I talked with this dude a few times only for him to say I am too far away and it would take too long for paypal. What the hell is coise?

Typing in the dark rather thas sleeping
BD?

Anyway you got some attention now.
So what you want to buy???
Maybe some of these Ca. fags can hook you up.

BTW you guys have had a kick ass year.
And yes we hate you for it.
What happen to our Albi's???

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
Honey!!!! more more popcorn and beer please... this might take a couple or so hours of reading. What!! Oh! its about this person ranting about Cali not willing to sell and send him fishing gear and seller rather sell local. And now we have border wars among WA and Cali. What! silly you say!! Oh! yeah kinda. I'm glad both State are far apart otherwise will have a riot in our hands just because someone not willing to send to WA and now they talking about how one does not know how to fish.. Ok honey will be done in a few but i'm sure will be endless episode. I guess its just a withdrawal of good fishing season... What!!! Rodney King you say? Why can't we just get along!!! Ok honey!!!... thx..

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
I also clicked on this because I go through the "New Posts" and would have to say that I found this thread very interesting..
Exactly, you guys are so boring down there that you have to seek out new post, our forum is just about the busiest and most happening place on BD, I very seldomly have to wonder over to "New Post" to see whats up. LOL

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Honey!!!! more more popcorn and beer please... this might take a couple or so hours of reading. What!! Oh! its about this person ranting about Cali not willing to sell and send him fishing gear and seller rather sell local. And now we have border wars among WA and Cali. What! silly you say!! Oh! yeah kinda. I'm glad both State are far apart otherwise will have a riot in our hands just because someone not willing to send to WA and now they talking about how one does not know how to fish.. Ok honey will be done in a few but i'm sure will be endless episode. I guess its just a withdrawal of good fishing season... What!!! Rodney King you say? Why can't we just get along!!! Ok honey!!!... thx..
Better watch all that popcorn, I hear that can break the bank with all the junk food tax and all.

MoMo Fish

Jun 27, 2010
Ventura County
Name
Brooklyn!
So question, who was this BD'r who would not ship you a reel? Can you link his ad. Would love to know what all this fuss is about.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Exactly, you guys are so boring down there that you have to seek out new post, our forum is just about the busiest and most happening place on BD, I very seldomly have to wonder over to "New Post" to see whats up. LOL
That Saluki guy once said "please stop while your still behind" you really are full of yourself.Someone should switch this to the Nonsense anything board.

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
I support the WA forum. Nothing interesting ever happens here in Cali anymore.

dstinger

Feb 18, 2009
San Diego, Ca and Sequim, WA. USA.
Name
Glenn with gas money for albie trips off La Push
Boat
Kayaks, sailboards, rowboats and driftboats
Fishing is gay.
Finally some homo humor to lighten up this thred LOL

You socal boys are having a kickass year minus the mexican bullshit.... Best 1 1/2 day trips in a long time....
Had an epic albacore year up here in Wa
Grew up in La Mesa,Ca ...so I am a Californicator..... fished half days and 3/4's for years since I was 12... Half day boat 6 bucks
It's all good... keep fishing and take your kids

By the way...use eBay and pay with Paypal... Don't expect any protection from craigslist.... Craig tells you that..... Read
Use Ebay,...... I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1999.... They cover your ass when you go thru their system using Paypal..... http://washingtontunacharters.com/

SoCal Redneck

We don't have to drink the whole bottle!
Dec 30, 2011
Puyallup WA
Name
Daren
Boat
Bartender/fish cleaner for the Mojo
Dam is that it??? It was just getting good.

just curious...Do the real Tuna's hang out in the MLPA's? Or must be referring to "charter" in mexican waters.

T-Mo, you should be hitting 1000 posts by the end of this thread. too funny!

I agree with my Socal bruthas, fishing here sucks, weather sucks too. No need to come up here!

Lighten up Francias!:finger: