Are there Post Offices in Cali or not?

S

South Bend

Yet,your sitting here reading BD instead of fishing. What happened, all the charters cancel. LOL
At least we have the option to fish in the winter. BTW- how was the bowling today.:D

I'll be taking the boat out tomorrow for island fishing. Where are you going?

Jig Stick

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 21, 2008
Encinitas
Name
Ken
Boat
Cabo 216...Sold
I'm not sending ANYTHING to WA now for sure. Just gonna keep dealing with local bros.

BTW, who the hell uses 'Cali' anymore? LL Cool J just getting popular in WA?

Glad Wrap

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
I'm not sending ANYTHING to WA now for sure. Just gonna keep dealing with local bros.

BTW, who the hell uses 'Cali' anymore? LL Cool J just getting popular in WA?
Everyone uses Cali or if referring to San Diego it's SD. Been that way or years and years. Maybe not for those that live there but for most that visit that seems to be that case. Nice try on a lame joke.:_diarrhea_:

Some people just hate sending anything via mail even if you pay for the postage. Maybe try to sweeten the deal with a few extra bucks? :hali_olutta:

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Everyone uses Cali or if referring to San Diego it's SD. Been that way or years and years. Maybe not for those that live there but for most that visit that seems to be that case. Nice try on a lame joke.:_diarrhea_:

Some people just hate sending anything via mail even if you pay for the postage. Maybe try to sweeten the deal with a few extra bucks? :hali_olutta:
Scott, I'm just giving those Cali boys some shit, got kind of bored, I guess they're pretty boring down there too, since they always seem to be on our forum. LOL,

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Its the only way for him to LOOK like he knows how to fish :rofl:
Well, when I buy rods and reels, I use them for many seasons, not just for one charter and then sell it. New reel for sale, went on a boat trip but never got wet. For real? Thats funny.

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
Scott, I'm just giving those Cali boys some shit, got kind of bored, I guess they're pretty boring down there too, since they always seem to be on our forum. LOL,
Well duh, how many times do they post on the tuna reports from up here and a jealous?

ledbed6b

Jun 21, 2010
Shoreline WA
Name
Eli
Boat
Parker 2320
hey cali guys, hows your income tax??? We can afford $600 reels hahahahahahahahahahaha

BloodyL

Throwing everything I got
Jan 4, 2009
Placentia
Name
Mick
Boat
The Beach
Funny that your posting this right now because I worked out a deal with a guy in WA last week to trade some shimano jigs for power pro braid- I sent my jigs first as a good will gesture I sent them USPS priority he recieved them on tues,guess what his response was-I'll let you know when I get around to shipping your's its been four days already not looking good-nough said

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
Funny that your posting this right now because I worked out a deal with a guy in WA last week to trade some shimano jigs for power pro braid- I sent my jigs first as a good will gesture I sent them USPS priority he recieved them on tues,guess what his response was-I'll let you know when I get around to shipping your's its been four days already not looking good-nough said
Is he on BD?

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
So the guy didn't want to ship.
So what his chose, get over it.
Salmand fishermen.

Last edited:

TexMojoII

Well, Shit!
Jul 18, 2010
Lacey, Washington
Name
Larry
Boat
Parker 2820
So the guy didn't want to ship.
So what his coise, get over it.
Salmand fishermen.
I am over it, just a rant, most of you guys state local sale only, I talked with this dude a few times only for him to say I am too far away and it would take too long for paypal. What the hell is coise?

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
Shit, us guys here in San Diego don't even like dealing with the L.A. pinheads, let alone anyone further north...

S

South Bend

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. As in ............WA guys are too sensitive when buying out of state.

vinhtran

Jul 31, 2012
Menifee
Name
Vinh
Boat
none
Shit, us guys here in San Diego don't even like dealing with the L.A. pinheads, let alone anyone further north...
Thought this was funny because it takes me an hour to get to San Diego, and whenever I want to buy something down there, at least lately, I always get beat by a local because the seller didn't want to wait for me to get down there!