Are crews for the SD fleet requried to get regular COVID testing?

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
Ok, I just got off the phone with H&M. Currently, there are no regulations or requriements for getting vaccinated, showing proof of vaccination, or testing. Seems that some of the longer range boats/trips are still requiring passengers sign a COVID waiver, and all boats are requiring passengers to bring their own bedding. So in short, it is still business as usual for the most part, just like to good ole days pre-COVID.
Well, shit, why'd you have to ruin a perfectly good popcorn show? LOL

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Ok, I just got off the phone with H&M. Currently, there are no regulations or requriements for getting vaccinated, showing proof of vaccination, or testing. Seems that some of the longer range boats/trips are still requiring passengers sign a COVID waiver, and all boats are requiring passengers to bring their own bedding. So in short, it is still business as usual for the most part, just like to good ole days pre-COVID.
    Thats great news.

Upvote 0

javierlopez123

Almost A Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Pomona
    Name
    Javier
    Boat
    Skippy 24 Fly
    You should have known better and did this from the beginning!🤣🤣

Reactions: plj46
    Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    So basically they are saying we dont tell the crews what to do concerning their personal medical choices just like we dont tell you guys what to do concerning yours.Here sign this waiver holding us harmless and lets go fishing!makes sense to me.

Calico1965
    Calico1965
    I know, kinda strange. But...I signed it for my last 3 day and 10. Like I said earlier, I'm just tryin to stay current for my own sake so I can make decisions for myself. Hopefully this this thread, and the whole COVID thing, will calm down soon.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Mickeyfin

Mickeyfin
    Jul 18, 2003
    santa monica,ca.
    Name
    Mickeyfin
    Boat
    no
    Let me see if I understand my friend.
    So, “Not” getting vaccinated solves the pandemic, right. Therefore, getting vaccinated perpetuates the pandemic. :)
    All kidding aside……..
    It’s understood anyone can “spread” COVID. Blame doesn’t belong to the unvaccinated only. Too many variables to account for. And more than one way to view (or scrutinize) my 3 sentence posting.
    Sorry about all the dog $hit on your
    lawn.

Upvote 0

eDUBz

• Feb 9, 2009
    Inland empire
    Name
    Ricky
    Boat
    4 kayaks
    I wouldn’t be too concern with the crew, Salt water kills 99% of most everything. The other passengers is what you need to worry about 😉😂😂

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Warlord
    Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    This is the USA.
    We have the right to be stupid!
    We have the right to be right to a fault!
    Just like jeff B going up in his rocket... pollution be damned... But he has the right to tell you to not pollute. No science involved... JUST MONEY!

Upvote 0

B-BOYS

Sunny Days
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Orange County
    Name
    Parry
    Boat
    The Big Ones
    E1C55594-0EB6-44BC-9B04-F99672E39E87.gif

Upvote 0

PullOnThis

Almost A Member
    Feb 28, 2018
    California
    Name
    PullOnThis One
    Boat
    Floating beer cooler
    Let me see if I understand my friend.
    So, “Not” getting vaccinated solves the pandemic, right. Therefore, getting vaccinated perpetuates the pandemic. :)
    All kidding aside……..
    It’s understood anyone can “spread” COVID. Blame doesn’t belong to the unvaccinated only. Too many variables to account for. And more than one way to view (or scrutinize) my 3 sentence posting.
    Sorry about all the dog $hit on your
    lawn.
    It’s monkey shit, not dog shit.

Upvote 0

sickcat

Silverback
    Aug 5, 2003
    LA
    Name
    Kerry
    Boat
    Yellow spot
    I try NOT to look at anything Covid related at this point.What i hear and see is the media going all in once again with the scare tactics.Are they blowing this out of proportion ?

We all know Jim that they blow everything out of proportion. :D

Upvote 0

JamesZ

Jun 25, 2018
    Montana
    Name
    James Zachary
    Boat
    Kenner 23
    thats not how virus/flu vaccines work. never have, never will.
    Well. That's how it's working. This isn't a vaccine. Not even remotely in the same realm. What we are seeing is the start of the side effects of the until this last year BANNED DNA altering gene therapy. Still no jab for the common cold (6 strains of covid 😉)

• Haha
    Reactions: wils

JamesZ

Jun 25, 2018
    Montana
    Name
    James Zachary
    Boat
    Kenner 23
    I love how individuals who are unvaccinated calling vaccinated people sheeps. The best analogy to this would be them calling people sheeps for wearing a condom when getting dirty with TJ stripers while they raw dog them. Beauty about this whole situation is the science doesn't care about anyone's educated opinion. A smart way to protect the consensus, would be to tally up all the people who don't want the vaccine and waive their rights to seek medicine attention if they catch it. Seems pretty fair to me.

The sportboat crew are definitely not testing on the regular basis. Alot of these trips are coming back and leaving on the same day with a small break in between.
    They aren't lying. Ahhhh a permanently damaged immune system that can't be reversed. You're called a "sheep" because you've not done 30 seconds 9f research. You follow what you're told on TV.

JamesZ

Jun 25, 2018
    Montana
    Name
    James Zachary
    Boat
    Kenner 23
    Its just perpetual bullshit each time about a new fucking variant that they can't even test for. Hell, they found out the PCR tests can't even differentiate between regular flu and Covid and that is what people has been using to test for Covid. Its all bullshit.
    The guy that invented said at the beginning that his test can't tell anyone shit about the mild seasonal cold.

JamesZ

Jun 25, 2018
    Montana
    Name
    James Zachary
    Boat
    Kenner 23
    I’m not attempting to tell you what to do. I’m not making claims, but you are, spreading anti-vaxxer conspiracy theory crap not backed up by facts or science. Anti-fact, anti-science, conspiracy theory believers like you are beyond help. Are still getting your “true facts” from the same sources you used for for evidence of massive election fraud? So yeah, I’m glad I don’t have to care what you do… for which I’m grateful.
    Get a few extra clot shots. Ugh. Can't wait for AED and cytokine storms. Enjoy not being able to fight off anything from now on 😂😂 There's a reason it was BANNED for the last 20 years. 😂😂😂

Reactions: Dbado1
    Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    Get a few extra clot shots. Ugh. Can't wait for AED and cytokine storms. Enjoy not being able to fight off anything from now on 😂😂 There's a reason it was BANNED for the last 20 years. 😂😂😂
    You might want to look up that banned for 20 years thing. There is a difference between RNA and DNA. They have been using RNA treatments for cancer patients for a while now. Success level has been debatable as are the side effects, but if you are dieing of cancer who cares about the long term effects if it saves your life. Do I think people over 45 should take the vaccine, yes. Under thats up to you. And I have no interest in forcing anyone to take it.

dwaynesda

dwayne
    Apr 27, 2003
    santee
    Visit site
    Name
    dwayne
    Boat
    Cabo 216
    potential for blood clots and heart problems that has been PROVEN. The VAERS system tracks these vaccine related side effects and there has been lots of cases where people had major side effects.
    This is true. My cousin in another state is a coroner and she has had 4 deaths due to these blood clots (50,000 people vaccinated). They do not know why as it has come from both the Phizer and Moderna shots. She said the CDC is compiling the data but no correlations have been made yet. She also said they are not talking about it so as not to scare everyone off. She just asks that the data be put out there for everyone to hear so they can make up their own mind.

She also made a comment that this virus has become a "religion"for some people and is best to tread lightly when talking about it in unknown company. Very similar to politics.

My wife had the shots in March and immediately went into A-Fib the next day after her last shot. Her cardiologist told her last month that they are finding out now that the vaccine is triggering a lot of A-Fib episodes in the people that are susceptible to it.

Reactions: Cubeye
    Upvote 0