Are crews for the SD fleet requried to get regular COVID testing?

agarcia

May 19, 2006
Nor*Cal
Name
Art Garcia
Boat
rowboat
These threads are fun. Like being at the zoo when the monkeys start flinging their own shit.

Ooooo ooooo aaaaa aaaaa aaaa

Right! Guy naively asks an honest question out of curiosity/concern/whatever and kicks off a shitstorm of name calling and internet phd’s discussing the science and methodologies of medical vaccination……you know this shit is serious when someone pulls out the degree from cal state card.

I love BD :)

Upvote 0

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
Tryin' to figure out if we should ban Calico from BD, or make him an Honorary Moderator!

Moderator is much better now that I think of it! He's exactly what BD is about: outdoor stuff, and shit stirring, then Bouncing! Are we sure he isn't Saluki in disguise?

Reactions: kimbo and agarcia
Calico1965
Calico1965
I'm not trying to bounce on anything. I asked, what I thought was, a simple question to try to get a better understanding of how things are operating on the SD sport boats with regards to COVID and vaccinations. Then...
Reactions: Cubeye
Upvote 0

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Either get your whinny ass to place to get the shot and hope for the best or STFU
LOL :appl:
The shot obviously doesn't help jack shit because people who has been vaccinated are still getting Covid.

Not surprising with a mutated strain. Doesn't help?? If ending up in the ICU or dead is not on your "To do" then it certainly does help.

Upvote 0

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    soooooo the un-vaccinated are to blame for the vaccinated getting the covid ?

I love when the degree cards come out ..oh and mine is from Thee SDSU

Reactions: Dbado1

Dudley613

• May 20, 2015
    Inyotuckee CA
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21' Cole superhawk "Beep Beep", 20' bayrunner open
    Unlike you, I actually read and watch videos outside of what mainstream media shoves down our throat. Here is Dr Erin Stair interviewing Dr Robert Malone regarding the spike protein. He is one of the inventors of the core technology which brought forth the mRNA vaccines that is used today. The information are directly from them. You might learn something if you get outside your little confined box.

Its a fact that mRNA vaccines has never been used before in live human injections, especially in a mass scale. You can download your own copy of the VAERS data on the web site below. VAERS is the tracking system for adverse reactions to vaccine maintained by the health and human services in the US. I hope you have Excel and had a jr high school education on how to use spreadsheets. The data are all in Excel format.

I included a snippet of the issues in the 2021 database which includes symptoms such as:

- "Elevated HR and Blood pressure. Chest tightness. Blood pressure 154/111, HR 154",

- "ultra sound to look for blood clot",

- "Anaphylaxis, allergic reaction: Throat swelling, facial and ear numbness on left side. Ear redness and swelling. Went to ER, treated with IV Benadryl, Epinephrine, Famotidine, Solumedrol, Klorcon M.",

- "Tachycardia approximately 10mins after receiving vaccine, lasting several minutes, trembling followed, observed.." In case you don't know what "Tachycaria" means, its when your heart rate goes over 100 beats per minute. These are documented medical reactions to the vaccine.

There are 581,127 line items in the report. This is just the 2021 data set. I bet you don't hear that in the news. They are not all due to the covid shots, but the vast majority are from the covid vaccines. This data is submitted by doctors treating patients.

Of that data, 158,211 claimed they did not recover from the symptoms in column "R". This sure looks like a report on the guinea pigs in a drug trial study.

View attachment 1305303

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    Reactions: plj46
    Upvote 0

dctalk523

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 28, 2007
    OC
    Name
    ChoeMan
    Boat
    Never
    If you are going to lecture people maybe you should tackle basic English grammar first. It is information IS not information ARE. Also it is vaccines HAVE never not HAS never. That is the 3rd or 4th time you have confused HAVE and HAS in your posts. I hate to have to correct your basic grammar but if you want people to take you seriously you need to at least come across like you have a basic high school education. And yes I have a junior high school education. Actually I have a Bachelors degree in Biology from Cal State Long Beach. Where did you get your degree?
    fellow alum got my BA in History

Reactions: Kai

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should know better...
    Jul 26, 2007
    Northridge, CA
    Name
    Donald W. Clarke III
    Boat
    11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
    Dude-bro, validity of your arguments aside, I think you may have left something out. And it may be the most important part of all. You forgot to add ", bitches!" to the end of each post.

Good fishin'!
    BDC OK

Upvote 0

BlueFinGrin

Bad Things Happen On Big Fish...
  • Apr 8, 2006
    Blue Marble
    Name
    Grinner
    Boat
    A Big One - That Floats
    From the sounds of this back-and-forth banter regarding this topic, its easy to quickly assess the demographics within. Many of you are passionate, thus... "It's my way, or the highway... or stand there - and get run the hell over in the process". Most, I believe can and do respect that.., to some degree! What's apparent here is when the discussion leans towards the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Well, its unfortunate that everyone here is off target. Do yourselves a favor. Step away from your screen for a minute and walk to the nearest mirror... roll up the sleeve on your left arm. Yep, just like that. See that pronounced reddish dot there on your shoulder? That dot, or "scare" is the result of a vaccine.., i.e. a "countermeasure"... that we ALL took sometime long ago to prevent the spread of another worldwide contagious and deadly disease. SMALLPOX. Hate to break the news to you all... here at the late stage in the game. The FDA did not actually approve the Smallpox vaccine..... until 31 August 2007.

Upvote 0

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    From the sounds of this back-and-forth banter regarding this topic, its easy to quickly assess the demographics within. Many of you are passionate, thus... "It's my way, or the highway... or stand there - and get run the hell over in the process". Most, I believe can and do respect that.., to some degree! What's apparent here is when the discussion leans towards the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Well, its unfortunate that everyone here is off target. Do yourselves a favor. Step away from your screen for a minute and walk to the nearest mirror... roll up the sleeve on your left arm. Yep, just like that. See that pronounced reddish dot there on your shoulder? That dot, or "scare" is the result of a vaccine.., i.e. a "countermeasure"... that we ALL took sometime long ago to prevent the spread of another worldwide contagious and deadly disease. SMALLPOX. Hate to break the news to you all... here at the late stage in the game. The FDA did not actually approve the Smallpox vaccine..... until 31 August 2007.
    NVM. I promised myself I wouldn't play here . . .

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Driving drunk is also a freedom. But almost everyone understands that it’s a personal choice that endangers others. Not getting vaccinated helps perpetuate the pandemic and puts others at risk.
    JMO
    Mick
    Only one problem with this theory.I believe i read that 70% have been vaccinated yet now the numbers are rising ? Kind of makes no sense.Blaming the unvaccinated is like blaming flies for the dog shit on my lawn.

Reactions: HookEmDanO
    Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Upvote 0

titos334

VIP Elite Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hell
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    Rainbow Surprise
    Only one problem with this theory.I believe i read that 70% have been vaccinated yet now the numbers are rising ? Kind of makes no sense.Blaming the unvaccinated is like blaming flies for the dog shit on my lawn.

Just curious did you ever look at the spike and ponder why it's approximately 70% lower of a spike than over november-january when vaccines were not widely available?

Reactions: tommysdad
    Upvote 0

Mickeyfin

Mickeyfin
    Jul 18, 2003
    santa monica,ca.
    Name
    Mickeyfin
    Boat
    no
    Who's blaming the unvaccinated? I didn't say that or at least didn't mean for it to be interpreted that way

Calico1965

Apr 12, 2014
    Name
    Jeffrey Stokes
    Boat
    NA
    Ok, I just got off the phone with H&M. Currently, there are no regulations or requriements for getting vaccinated, showing proof of vaccination, or testing. Seems that some of the longer range boats/trips are still requiring passengers sign a COVID waiver, and all boats are requiring passengers to bring their own bedding. So in short, it is still business as usual for the most part, just like to good ole days pre-COVID.

Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Just curious did you ever look at the spike and ponder why it's approximately 70% lower of a spike than over november-january when vaccines were not widely available?
    I try NOT to look at anything Covid related at this point.What i hear and see is the media going all in once again with the scare tactics.Are they blowing this out of proportion ?

Reactions: James Taylor
    Upvote 0

titos334

VIP Elite Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Hell
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    Rainbow Surprise
    I try NOT to look at anything Covid related at this point.What i hear and see is the media going all in once again with the scare tactics.Are they blowing this out of proportion ?
    I fail to see the relevance in what's going on in the media when neither of us are paying attention to it, i'd circle back to my question

Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    This is The United States...
    Better men and women than you faced greater odds of death and RAN head on at it... So we could all make our own decisions and persue whatever path WE as an individual think is best for ourselves and our loved ones.

It sounds like many of you need to buy your own boat! Shop online only. Start your own company! And or buy a house with some land around it!
    This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... All those options for now are available to you.

Once we start wearing yellow stars... That ends! And the real patriots will start to again RUN!

Reactions: Husband