Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Epic!

This report should be on the front page....

Nice work Pop's......

Upvote 0

inifish

May 19, 2004
Costa Mesa
Name
Rich
Boat
21' Starcraft CC lupe
Ernie, Thanks for letting Tyler and myself tag along. We had a great time with a great group of people. The crew and boat were perfect.
Rich

Upvote 0

scott v

• Sep 3, 2011
    Rancho Santa Margarita
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Keep wishing
    Awesome report. If you charter the boat next year and for some reason have vacancies keep me in mind. I will have a 5 1/2 year old next year who will be ready for his first extended offshore trip and would love to get him out with others kids.

Upvote 0

cdtuey

Mar 8, 2009
    anaheim, CA, U.S.A.
    Name
    chris tuey
    Boat
    n/a
    jodie is an awesome captian I have not had the chance to fish on the new boat, but I will board the apollo on the 15th looking forward to fishing with jodie and the crew. Good job on the family trip the kids will remember this for ever

Upvote 0
    Jul 22, 2008
    In the boat/in the blind
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    18' westcoaster SOLD
    Yep
    jodie is an awesome captian I have not had the chance to fish on the new boat, but I will board the apollo on the 15th looking forward to fishing with jodie and the crew. Good job on the family trip the kids will remember this for ever
    Yep you picked a great boat and Jodie is one of the best. I remember when he was a deckhand along time ago allways a great attitude and very helpful to everyone. Man I mis when my girls were that age out on the boat with me. Thanks for taking me down memory lane

Upvote 0

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
    May 21, 2006
    Frazier Park
    Name
    Mikee
    Boat
    12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
    Good on ya Ernie for doin this and more so for posting a report of such an awesome adventure, Jodi and crew are top notch and deserve all you said of them. I have fished the Apollo for 2 trips a year for the last many, 2 days. . . 5 days and have never had less than an epic time.
    Awesome report and beautiful pics. . . . Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: jerryl
    Upvote 0

Larmo

Strip it. Mend it. Hit it!
    Jul 11, 2004
    San Diego
    www.lawrenceshea.com
    Name
    Larry
    Boat
    Your Cabo
    Too cute. Second contender for Report Of The Year. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats to Apollo too. It takes a well run boat and a classy bunch of guys to make a trip like that so special.

Upvote 0

ernie_kru

Dec 21, 2011
    AV
    Name
    Ernie
    Boat
    n/a
    AWESOME TRIP!!!! Just curious how all the kids did with seasickness? And or what did they take? My boy loves fishing and does great on the 1/2day trips but doesn't feel too hot on anything longer.

Again, AWESOME TRIP!:appl:

all of the kids had kids dramamine, started about an hour before getting on the boat. The two youngest girls, both 6, got sick but rallied quickly. I think the meds help with recovery too. All of the other kids were 100% fine. They all had breakfast, seems like if you're eating, you're feeling fine!

Upvote 0