RedRunner

Almost A Member
Jul 15, 2016
Stanwood
Name
Josh
Boat
Northwest SeaStar
Found a local 26' Olympic I'm considering for a project to convert to OB's. The boat needs a fuel tank before it could be ran. Sure I could rig a portable fuel tank for trial purposes but not sure I'm that committed to the hull design to justify the effort. I've never been on one...looking for someone that would take me for a quick spin, I'll buy the fuel/lunch/beer/whatever for your troubles. Bracket and OB power would be ideal but anything is a start.

Upvote 0

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
Dave brabo converted one of obs and I thought he sold it to someone on here.

They are pretty shallow deadrise and they always seem to sit really low in the water in the stern but they have a good sized deck and rather nice cabin.

Reactions: RedRunner
Upvote 0

Cohoho

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
Check with Allen Holmes aka Robodad he has a 26- his is inboard but the darn boat is a tank and damn near unsinkable!!

Reactions: RedRunner
Upvote 0

xtshawytscha

May 14, 2011
Forks, WA, USA
Name
Eric
Boat
Cabin Fever - C Hawk 245
All Ways Fishing based out of LA Push runs one. He extended it to 30 feet a few years ago but ran it at 26 for years. Randy Lato...Super friendly guy and probably be worth picking his brain as he has 1000s of hours on it. It's an inboard.

RedRunner
RedRunner
Glad to hear a few charters still running them. I'll give him a shout to see where he's fishing out of with the rez shut down.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0