Sardine_matt

Feb 17, 2019
Los Angeles
Name
Matthew Adams
Boat
n/a
Anyone out there in the socal area with a boat that wants to go fishing this weekend or anytime soon? Im trying to get more into fishing and wanna spare myself from a charter boat. Id be willing to chip in. If not, does anyone know where or how I can meet people that could help me out? pm is always open

Upvote 0

kzaam1

Nov 7, 2018
San Diego
Name
Kzaam
Boat
Jasmine
It can definitely be tough and intimidating fishing from a big sport boat with 30+ strong personalities onboard. But at the same time, you’ll learn tons just from seeing what works and what doesn’t work. And there’s always going to be a couple of cool guys onboard that will try to help you out. Just keep that in mind.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Sporties are nice when you don’t want to worry about much except fishing. I don’t like combat fishing, so I would avoid crowded boats (which sucks, cuz I love fishing the San Diego but so does everyone else). I still prefer to fish my own boat most of the time

Upvote 0

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
Fish the sport boats so you can learn more and then be more valuable as a passenger on someones boat.

Reactions: mrkrabs and HoxFish
Upvote 0

HoxFish

Family Crest - My Lure is True
Jan 17, 2007
A daydream about fish
Name
Aaron
Boat
Moo
Fish the sport boats so you can learn more and then be more valuable as a passenger on someones boat.

"Combat fishing"? LOL I enjoy the COMPETITION! In all seriousness, Cortez hit it on the head for me. Having all of those experiences has helped me to know what to do, and more importantly, what NOT to do.

Upvote 0

cortezpirasea

Pangero
Feb 23, 2012
la mesa, ca
Name
Russell
Boat
21 ft panga Sea Moan/17 ft gregor Pirasea II
:food-smil

Attachments

• DSCN0794.JPG