Anyone know what boat this is?

LuvBigBoats

Gone fishing
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Yeah Baybee!
    I couldn't make out the name and the pic isn't high enough resolution to tell. Saw it in Avalon yesterday thought it was a great looking boat. Huge bridge and cockpit.

Upvote 0

dcarlisle

Captain
    Jun 25, 2008
    The Island
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Boatless
    Paul,
    I think that might be one of the 48' Marlineer boats floating around so-cal. If it isn't, there is one with a very similar paint job.

Upvote 0

LuvBigBoats

Gone fishing
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Yeah Baybee!
    Don't think that's it. The 48 Marlineers have a smaller bridge and a different cabin design. from what I can tell the name ends with "LL" but I can't make out the other letters.

Upvote 0

dcarlisle

Captain
    Jun 25, 2008
    The Island
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Boatless
    Paul,
    Your right. The Marlineer has that forward cabin window area. If you ever get a chance to see the one I'm talking about (I think the name is actually Marlineer), it is drop dead gorgous.
    The back of the cabin on the one above almost looks like a Bertram, but the sheer line doesn't.

Upvote 0

LuvBigBoats

Gone fishing
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    Yeah Baybee!
    Thanks Dave. If I could only find a list of boat makers that end in "LL" I'm sure I could figure it out. Really like the big bridge. Bridge room is the main reason I bought my boat, but this bridge looks huge compared to mine, and it still has a huge cockpit. I really like the looks of it.

Upvote 0

bus kid

rebmem nwonk llew
    Feb 8, 2009
    www.spacex.com
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Skipjack 20 open
    Egg Harbor?

Upvote 0