Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    Stanwood
    Off of Exit 202 8 miles west of I5. Also have engine leveler and engine stand.

No you can't use my shop or lift. Just saying.

Upvote 0

goatram

• Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    I have the stuff. The 1963 ranchero is in my shop and it aint moving. The Wife is dead. Girlfriend ain't moved in. The Kids have their own shit and this is my shit. You want to borrow them YOU HAVE TO FREAKING PM ME. I don't deliver it Billy JACK_Wagon.

I have been KNOWN TO BE AN ASSHOLE but a Selfish AssHole; Ya gotta do better than that. I have been called a lot but I ain't Selfish.

Your play Boy!

Reactions: sealskinner

goatram

• Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    After I wrote the above post it dawned on me that he might be a Kalli boy the voted for Kamel Toe for AG and As well as a VeeP.

Sorry to offer. But a selfish asshole I ain't one!

The wife died 3 months ago. She got the Jab and 2 fkn days later she started to have BP issues. Fuck Demrats and Rino's along with Newsomepussy and Insleefucker

Upvote 0

clelandracing

The Masterbaiter
    Jul 11, 2010
    Colton, California USA
    Name
    Shane
    Boat
    Bayliner 2655 sunbridge, Skipjack 25
    I dont have one but I was just in this same spot. if you are near San Bernardino or dont mind pulling it out. there is a shop called Natos Truck and trailer repair. 19939 Kendall Dr, San Bernardino, CA 92407. I dont have the number but he was beyond fair. I paid him to pull it out with his big forklift and a few days later came back to put the new one in and he refused to take another penny. Very helpful and professional. had to sneak the money into his tool box when he went to answer the phone.

Upvote 0