Anyone got Vandenberg AFB Clearance? Kayak fisherman looking to chart new waters.

Jor88dan

Dec 2, 2018
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Name
Jordan Friedman
Boat
Yak
Local Kayak fisherman looking to fish the ocean off Vandenberg AFB. I got all the gear and knowledge and even a spare kayak if necessary, just need someone to get us to the shore near Arguello. WSB would be target species but lots of good options in that area. Hit me up.
Jordan
805-440-1626

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
I have base Access being retired and 100% disabled. I mostly hunt there but could try kayaking. Lots of great whites in the area which is what keeps me ashore.

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
There’s a big home guard white up there, seems like there’s a few encounters with it every year. It’s been a couple years since the last one I think but still kinda sketchy

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
June-september most likely. That's when we've seen them in the past off the coke plant and off razors. When the squid show up WSB will be there.
The Squid show up, They Seals are right behind them and the greatest is right after them and when you show up with Orca on the bottom of your Kayak, It turns into a Buffet for the Guest. :rofl:

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver/Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Human beings are not a regular part of a White sharks diet.

They are a special part.
A very special part.

A humans stringey flesh and bones act like dental floss, helping to remove leftovers from their teeth and gums.

I'll fish with you if nobody else wants to.

Paddyman1

A mossback is better than a hairy back
Nov 7, 2010
La Costa Izquierda
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
I surfed Pt Sal back when I was in high school. Never saw a GW, but that frigging water felt ever so sharky. Never went back

seanstewart

25' Skipjack Fisherman
Sep 13, 2016
Santa Barbara, CA
Name
Sean Stewart
Boat
Skipjack 25' Fisherman
My friend went with Zebra stripes I went with the underside of an Orca. Those guys who are out there in elephant seal grey kayaks are asking for trouble.
Any tips on the best paint to use? Do you notice the paint to rub off easily when the yak is drug across the sand?

I got a pink Cobra 14'er that I take several miles offshore from Gaviota.

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
There are sharks in the ocean?

How's the hunting been on base down there?
Very poor the last few seasons for deer. I have tagged out the last 4 but the deer were all small. No pig sightings at all in 4 seasons. Now they took away the G11 doe tags also which makes the success rate go way down. .

Reactions: michaelfish