Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Sat is baseball tryouts.

I'd rather be in the field. Not happening.

Upvote 0

Sluester

I kill stuff
Jul 22, 2003
Lakeside
Name
Mike
Boat
Killin time, Bill Collector
That stuff keeps you guys too busy pallie. You and the fam are always welcome.

Heck if someone has a kid that wants to kill ducks let me know.

Reactions: Aggro
Upvote 0

freegaff2

Aug 31, 2014
Name
Craig Simcox
Boat
none
same up here...I asked several guys with kids that could hunt...everybody busy with baseball/soccer/wrestling. I understand, I gave up duck hunting(and LR) for almost 20 years when the kids were growing up for exactly the same reasons...was going to pull the 500 dekes, but one guy in the next blind over is taking his 2 kids, so I'll wait another weekend, and not screw up his hunt. Along the same line, finally got my son out to the blind as an observer a couple of weeks ago...he was totally stoked about it, goes "Dad, why didn't you ever get me into hunting?" "Uh, 'cuz you thought you wanted to be a tight end/power forward." ;)

Reactions: surfgoose
Upvote 0

KID CREOLE

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 19, 2003
San Pedro, Ca.
www.yayacalls.com
Name
Stefan
Boat
Grady White 263 Chase
I thru out the offer to use our blind up north and unfortunately things couldn't line up for anyone. Our blind is in the spec closure and the specs are on our blind like pigeons eating fries at Mc Donalds

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
I have a blind in the speck closure like Stefan. I had one kid lined up for Saturday and 2 kids for Sunday. The kid for Saturday has the flu and cancelled. Better weather conditions saturday. Hopefully the specks are still easy on Sunday.

Upvote 0

Vermonster

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Sorry I missed it Mike. Ryan is going to try Turkey youth weekend this spring, then we will move on to ducks next fall....... ;)

Upvote 0

Turkey Slayer

Apr 20, 2006
San Diego
Name
Randy
Boat
Waiting for my boat to come in
I guided a youth and his dad on a section of the Santa Ysabel preserve yesterday. It is a great section... open meadows, oaks everywhere, and even a small pond. No turkeys were seen or heard, and a few walk and calls had no sign on the roads. Not even any distant gobbles... the highlight was the stars, milky way, and shooting stars after we set up in the dark. Bottom line... the kid and his dad had a great time, and learned a few things. Pray this drought ends next winter!!

Upvote 0