Anyone caught any blackmouth area 9/10 lately?

all about that action

fishin out of Edmonds soon
Feb 1, 2015
Edmonds
www.cycleu.com
Name
Craig
Boat
Ground Hobo
I am 0 for 5 recently out of Edmonds, but the shakers I am catching are getting bigger! Anyone had any luck on Possession, Point no point, Double bluff or Jeff head area lately?

T2shortB

Nice fanny pack Fag!!!
Jul 6, 2009
Belfair, WA
Name
Todd Brown
Boat
Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
I'll let you know tomorrow! I'll be out and around PNP/pilot point in the am.

T2shortB

Nice fanny pack Fag!!!
Jul 6, 2009
Belfair, WA
Name
Todd Brown
Boat
Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
oh yeah, and MA10 (jeffs' head) is closed.

MisGuided1

Byrdman
Feb 10, 2012
Mill Creek
Name
Rob
Boat
21' Wellcraft Coastal "MisGuided"
I hit Mid Channel Bank from 9 - 12 yesterday through tide change...nothing. I hooked one fish East of Craven Rock on incoming tide. That was my only bite all day. Majority of fish seem tol be in area 6 right now.

Seeumscream

Mar 29, 2013
Auburn, WA
Name
What Da F...ish
Boat
NR 22' SeaHawk
I just called into John's Sporting Goods with the same question, minutes ago. There is a BM tourney going on today in 8/1 & 8/2. I'm sure we'll see results this eve. They said the 8's & 9 super slow. Just like MisGuided1 said... it's MA6 right now.
regardless I will be in 9 getting lines wet tomorrow

Salmon King

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 29, 2013
Everett, WA, USA
Name
Tim
Boat
Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
Baby Island (8-1) today with one drive by. One bait pile (small). Fished an hour and then cruised around.

The water is a little muddy up there still, even with limited rain.

Can't complain about this weather. It was downright warm on the water!

kallitype

big liar
Jun 29, 2010
Vashon WA
Name
TER ROTH
Boat
LIvingston 14, Hobie Adventure kayak
Fished Freshwater Bay yesterday----no bait, no feesh. There were 4 other boats out, all came back empty-handed, one guy said they got 2 around 10-12#, both were "natives" and were released. Beautiful day though, flat water and sunshine ain't all bad!!

Coug

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 18, 2013
Name
Coug
Boat
Coug
Heard of a few fish pulled out of Possession Bar yesterday… and bait galore everywhere on the bar.

T2shortB

Nice fanny pack Fag!!!
Jul 6, 2009
Belfair, WA
Name
Todd Brown
Boat
Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
There was bait galore saturday as well all over from pilot point to skunk bay. I got to get Deviant, his wife, and his brother out for one last trip on the sound before he moves east and we didn't even see a shaker or any dabs. But holy s man, the bait was there! Full moon also this weekend.

Ragin Cajun

There's no better place than on the water!
Apr 17, 2014
Port Orchard
Name
Pete
Boat
Defiance Admiral 270,
Had one bite today. Got it to about 20 feet of the boat the my reel came off the rod. Saw a silver flash then it was gone. Very foggy today. Saw Mr 710 ESPN stop at mid channel for a while then he went south. Oh and caught a couple of rocks if that counts.

Mpizzle

Bobber down!
Jul 18, 2010
Mt Vernon
Name
Matt
Boat
20’ Glasply
1 for 2 off PnP Saturday in 1 pass. Motor crapped out and had to limp back to the barn. The 1 we landed was maybe 5 lb legal size and unmarked. One we missed was a solid driveby.

J.C.

Run what ya Brung
May 20, 2012
Wa
Name
Justin
Boat
18' aluminum
Baby Island (8-1) today with one drive by. One bait pile (small). Fished an hour and then cruised around.

The water is a little muddy up there still, even with limited rain.

Can't complain about this weather. It was downright warm on the water!
Ya, Im kinda wondering if all the sediment coming down the Stilly from the slide is gonna take some time to dissipate. Just when the river looks like its running clean we get some rain and see that damn color from the slide again. We need some big storm cycles to clean the Stilly out so it quits dumping this silt on the East side of Whidbey and its not gonna happen this winter.

all about that action

fishin out of Edmonds soon
Feb 1, 2015
Edmonds
www.cycleu.com
Name
Craig
Boat
Ground Hobo
Good info Gentlemen, thanks. The most bait I have seen was right in front of Edmonds last week. I still don't know how to use my sounder that well but I had lots of pics like this, balls of bait on bottom or up a bit and arcs around it. I was at PNP yesterday and didn 't see much
garmin.JPG

Reactions: fishnjimmy

Gary22

Tails up!
Aug 17, 2013
Arlington, WA, USA
Name
Gary
Boat
Striper
Had one bite today. Got it to about 20 feet of the boat the my reel came off the rod. Saw a silver flash then it was gone. Very foggy today. Saw Mr 710 ESPN stop at mid channel for a while then he went south. Oh and caught a couple of rocks if that counts.
Might want to buy some loc-tite for your reel rookie! LOL Oh and rockfish is closed...hahahaha

mtotemeier

Captain Caaveman!
Mar 2, 2011
Poulsbo wa usa
Name
Marcus
Boat
World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"
There was bait galore saturday as well all over from pilot point to skunk bay. I got to get Deviant, his wife, and his brother out for one last trip on the sound before he moves east and we didn't even see a shaker or any dabs. But holy s man, the bait was there! Full moon also this weekend.
Todd, are you talking about Tim "Deviant"? is he moving...dang it.