Anybody missing a 9.9?

notellumcreek

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 6, 2014
Name
Hank
Boat
20' Nr Seahawk
Don’t want to come to conclusions but rather be safe then sorry. Seems suspicious from a guy with no rating on offer up and with 2 different kickers for sale. If not well someone is getting a killer deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacificscout

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
i don’t see anything too suspect. Price isn’t too low, it appears to be mounted to a boat or something legit, not in a car trunk, and the shop it’s in looks decent.

critterkiller

AKA Cohobankie
Jul 18, 2012
W.Seattle
Name
Jefe'
Boat
1998 Tiderunner Pt. Defiance
Your buddies was brand new? Even worse. I take mine off every time I use it which isn't much these days. I bought some Battery Quick Connect s and I am going to cut the power in half and solder this quick connect in so I don't have to disconnect the battery everytime, just lift it out. If someone thinks this is a bad idea please chime in. I hate thieves. If your buddies was brand new that had to be it. Sorry. Maybe the other one is stolen too

Last edited:

The Peddler

Living vicariously through others.
May 28, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
Matt
Boat
2400 SeaSport Explorer - "Permanent Waves"
Your buddies was brand new? Even worse. I take mine off every time I use it which isn't much these days. I bought some Battery Quick Connect s and I am going to cut the power in half and solder this quick connect in so I don't have to disconnect the battery everytime, just lift it out. If someone thinks this is a bad idea please chime in. I hate thieves. If your buddies was brand new that had to be it. Sorry. Maybe the other one is stolen too
I installed a plug on my transom, made by Battery Tender for my kicker power cable. Going on three years, trouble-free. I only install my kicker for salmon trolling.

Battery Tender DC Power Connector: Trolling Motor Plug Onboard Connector Set for DC to DC Connections - Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel L Shaped and Linear 12V DC Power Connectors - 027-0004-KIT Amazon product

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2013
Federalway wa USA
Name
John
Boat
Big dog

Put wingnuts on mine with a car to boat terminal and makes for an easy disconnect but my batteries are pretty accessible. I looked at those because I live in T-Compton and get nervous about leaving the batteries in the boat much less a kicker hanging off the back. I didn't like having a connection like that in close proximity to the saltwater so went the wingnut route.