ron2381

salty
Jul 9, 2017
los angeles
Name
ron
Boat
no boat
he was supposed to come thru to buy a few rods from me he forgot the first day and i completely under stand people
forget sometime i know i do were only human so i got a hold of him that day and we exchanged a few text set a new
time for pickup the following day and he did not show up i called him his phone went straight to voice mail i tried him
again the following day the same and i just want to know if he is ok his phone is still dead going straight to voice mail
and it is the same number he uses when he sells and buys So from his member ship on this site he seems like an upstanding
member of bd so i just want to know if he ok also just want to say i have no ill will towards him just looking out for a fellow
bd member

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
he was supposed to come thru to buy a few rods from me he forgot the first day and i completely under stand people
forget sometime i know i do were only human so i got a hold of him that day and we exchanged a few text set a new
time for pickup the following day and he did not show up i called him his phone went straight to voice mail i tried him
again the following day the same and i just want to know if he is ok his phone is still dead going straight to voice mail
and it is the same number he uses when he sells and buys So from his member ship on this site he seems like an upstanding
member of bd so i just want to know if he ok also just want to say i have no ill will towards him just looking out for a fellow
bd member
Josh has bought sinkers from me
On a couple of occasions, he was a little flakey, but he is a good young kid,
Maybe he is out fishing.

Reactions: Tifoso and ron2381
Upvote 0

socal_fisherman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 24, 2010
moreno valley and Santa Ana c.a u.s.a
Name
miguel
Boat
n\a
I was invited in a last minute fishing trip, phone was off sorry for not getting back at you.

38154D54-3642-44B2-B976-1953B8F65E1D.png

Upvote 0

Latest posts