Any reports from today?

masterbaiter#2

masterbaiter
Jun 13, 2005
La Mirada
Name
MIKE
Boat
2011 210 wellcraft fishermen (NO WORRIES )
Taking the boy out tomorrow any help is appreciated

Ib1

Getting Saltier..
May 28, 2009
IB
Name
Matt
Boat
'Slayride' Invader 183 / Hobie Quest
Hit the 425 after a late start with a good showing of sport boats and a few PB's, got a small yft right off the bat on the flyline and another lost, then nothing. Saw a couple bent rods, but not many. The fleet moved on and we trolled towards the 302 and picked up several good sized skipjack and a few more smaller yft on the troll.

Reactions: Shewillbemine

Shewillbemine

"should of" is NOT a thing
Oct 19, 2012
California
Name
Shewillbemine
Boat
Chips N Guac
Hit the 425 after a late start with a good showing of sport boats and a few PB's, got a small yft right off the bat on the flyline and another lost, then nothing. Saw a couple bent rods, but not many. The fleet moved on and we trolled towards the 302 and picked up several good sized skipjack and a few more smaller yft on the troll.
What got bit on the troll?

Laukia

boss
Nov 30, 2004
Carpinteria
Name
Dave R
Boat
28' Carolina Classic
It was a little "sporty" on the weather today. I got 2 fat Aku's on the troll. Nothing after that. I think I was a little late to the party today on the YFT. I did almost run into this (not). I think this is the one we are not supposed to see. Glad she's on our side.

sub.jpg sub4.jpg

Ib1

Getting Saltier..
May 28, 2009
IB
Name
Matt
Boat
'Slayride' Invader 183 / Hobie Quest
Yeah, it was pretty bumpy out there, I happen to be aboard a 90' yacht, but was thinking to myself I wouldn't want to be in my skiff out there..

The little purple jet head was the hot ticket on the troll. Had a couple doubles and a triple on a cedar and a mex flag feather out there.

Reactions: bassmeister

4bruce

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 13, 2011
la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
It was a little "sporty" on the weather today. I got 2 fat Aku's on the troll. Nothing after that. I think I was a little late to the party today on the YFT. I did almost run into this (not). I think this is the one we are not supposed to see. Glad she's on our side.

View attachment 1079467 View attachment 1079469
How many tons cocain can that thing can carry.

Reactions: pacificscout