ron2381

salty
Jul 9, 2017
los angeles
Name
ron
Boat
no boat
i've been in the house for two months now im noticing my mental heath is getting a little shaky and i need to get out and decompress haven't caught a spottie in two in the half months im deyein here need to know if anybody is fishing the jetty in mdr

joe pimentel

Me Hung Low
Dec 27, 2010
pismo beach, ca. U.S.A.
Name
Joe P.
Boat
The Pacific Mistress
Sounds like you need a fix
Somebody find this guy a spot before we loose him :skullbone

You might need to check your self into fishaholics anemones for treatment.
Remember you will always be recovering never recovered :hali_olutta:

Reactions: mrkrabs and ron2381

Reefer

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 21, 2006
San Diego
Name
Bob
Boat
Pez Vela
You need the right Rx.

Rig all your gear and set it by the door no later than 3:00 pm. Watch fishing videos until dinner. At 9:00 p.m, make your lunch and put it in the 'fridge. Check for drinks and get your cooler out of the garage. Check for ice. Drive to the mini-mart for a bag of ice and some chips. 11:00 p.m. check BD and then go out in the backyard to check the rain.

Midnight, start looking for your water repellant hoodie and nag the wife ... where'd she put it? Lay out fresh socks and go to bed. Set alarm for 4:30 a.m.

4:30 a.m. turn off alarm and stop heart from beating out of your chest. Bang the ol' lady and sleep in 'til 8:30 a.m. Get up, log onto BD and post your report.

winnawinna17

the only thing worse than getting old... is not...
Apr 17, 2018
Los Angeles, California
Name
Tim
Boat
dreaming
i've been in the house for two months now im noticing my mental heath is getting a little shaky and i need to get out and decompress haven't caught a spottie in two in the half months im deyein here need to know if anybody is fishing the jetty in mdr
Go smoke some weed...:Smoke_Emoticon:

Remember to puff puff pass :smoking33: