Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
My Bobcat just doesn't work for this. Hoping somebody in the area with a dozer can help me reconfigure my freestle MX lander. I just need to push the existing dirt higher, and steeper. Really not too much work for someone who knows what their doing, I can operate a dozer, but not a pro by far.

Need to go from this,

Back to something similar to this,

Shoot me a PM or call me (714)840-0800 or (562)787-4051 if there's anybody that can lend me a hand.

Thanks in advance guys!

Jason.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
Bump...chicka....Bump...Bump!!

Jas..................................................................................................

Johnny J

Formally INOXicated
May 10, 2008
Anza, CA USA
www.grip-n-hook.com
Name
John
Boat
not mine
Any rental yards around. We have one here that has a D6 its around $300. It's also ablast to operate. (just for fun) Check around

Luhr'd Away

Jul 9, 2007
San Pedro/ Victorville
Name
Art
Boat
40' Luhrs Convertible, Luhr'd Away (SOLD)
Your BS'ing, I drove down deapcreek and did not see anything:frehya2:Just kidding. We have talked about coming out, when is the next time you will be at the ranch? Shoot me a PM.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
Your BS'ing, I drove down deapcreek and did not see anything:frehya2:Just kidding. We have talked about coming out, when is the next time you will be at the ranch? Shoot me a PM.
Hey Art, more than welcome anytime. If you drive by and see us playing......uh..I mean training.....pull on down the drive! I actually just got home a few hours ago, finally got one of our properties on I Ave. leased. Was trying to be there for Supabo, but the wifey reminded me we have to attend the black tie Huntington Beach Centinnial Ball Saturday night! I'll PM ya and we'd love to have you guys up there!

call this guy his name is phil 951-906-2804 has a D-5
Thanks for the help, I'll shoot out a phone call Monday, should I say where I got his number from???

Jas................................................................................................