T BICKLE

super cool LA guy
Sep 27, 2007
Culver city
Name
garrett
Boat
16ft ebbtide under construction
Cut that dark crap out, fry it up, and stick it in a roll or make tacos! Yummmy! But yeah the real fun is catching them on the surface iron and watching them dart back and forth across everyones lines, hahahaha. Well I'm officially excited for garrrr season...

haha yep! i was slaying em on the bird shit tady up in oxnard last year. such a blast on the iron

Upvote 0

dawg418

Jul 20, 2008
san diego
Name
AB
Boat
21' cutty cabin
I thought we were friends,:gayfight: isnt that what this site is for dating and meeting your future lifepartner.
yes you caught me its my third post. but if you look at my join date you would realize that I spend more time fishing than argueing a mut pointr about someones preferance of fish. you should check it out. you get more bites on the water than on the internet.....unless your into that kinda thing :ashamed:

Welcome to Bloody Decks :Backstab_emoticon:. You may get more bites on the water than infront of the computer but, it seems you've spent a shitload of your very valuable fishing time bitching and moaning with the rest of us. Cudas kick ass to catch but, I'm all about the release with them.

Upvote 0

FBMX

Aug 31, 2007
Harbor City
Name
Ben
Boat
20' Bayliner
Welcome to Bloody Decks :Backstab_emoticon:. You may get more bites on the water than infront of the computer but, it seems you've spent a shitload of your very valuable fishing time bitching and moaning with the rest of us. Cudas kick ass to catch but, I'm all about the release with them.

Your actualy right, i'm just bitter because i'm sick and cant go fishing.

Upvote 0

fishstomp

Picaroon
Aug 11, 2008
ɐsn ɐɔ 'pןǝıɟsɹǝʞɐq
Name
Doug
Boat
18' Seaswirl
Fresh baracuda that has been treated right is awesome on the grill. I like it. And they're a blast to catch. Really good for the novice fisherman. They hit the iron hard and with light line, they are a blast.

Upvote 0

Dream to fish

Deck Swaby
Jul 25, 2009
Hell, CA
Name
Phil
Boat
20' Beachcraft Cuddy
Man, I really want to catch some cuda's now! I've caught a few before, but mostly trolling Rapala's so it wasn't as much fun. We barbecued them after marinating in italian dressing. I thought it was good and so did my dad, but everyone has different tastes. I fish out of ventura at the islands mostly, so I'm wondering how long it's gonna take before they get into that area....

Upvote 0

alien4fish

I fish there for I am
Nov 19, 2006
N.33.1236 W.117.0989
www.kevinhsellshomes.com
Name
Kevin
Boat
245 Sea Ray REEL CRAZY
I thought we were friends,:gayfight: isnt that what this site is for dating and meeting your future lifepartner.
yes you caught me its my third post. but if you look at my join date you would realize that I spend more time fishing than argueing a mut pointr about someones preferance of fish. you should check it out. you get more bites on the water than on the internet.....unless your into that kinda thing :ashamed:
Welcome to Bloodydecks, You're gonna fit right in with the rest us loonatics:rofl:

Upvote 0

rnorwood

• Jul 27, 2005
    SAN DIEGO
    Name
    Richard
    Boat
    Nada
    Use spellcheck and the space bar next time so it doesn't give me a headache to read your posts.:smoking33:

Always talking smack...the board is for fish reports not shit talking!
    If you are such a tough guy why don't you invite him down to the docks to work it out!

Upvote 0

bigdez93

Mar 19, 2009
    Oxnard, CA
    Name
    Desi
    Boat
    42" boogie board/14' yak
    arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win you're still retarded!

haven't seen any cudas up here at the channel islands but there has been some bonita in the counts...

Upvote 0

FBMX

Aug 31, 2007
    Harbor City
    Name
    Ben
    Boat
    20' Bayliner
    Always talking smack...the board is for fish reports not shit talking!
    If you are such a tough guy why don't you invite him down to the docks to work it out!

I'm cool with that, as long as he can keep his hands off my pole.:supergay: But in all seriousness, I'd rather settle this over a BBQ. My cooking skills speak louder than i do.....and thats saying something.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    I'm cool with that, as long as he can keep his hands off my pole.:supergay: But in all seriousness, I'd rather settle this over a BBQ. My cooking skills speak louder than i do.....and thats saying something.

How about we see how many bitches we can pull on a Friday in PB instead?? I'm mean on the BBQ too buddy.

Upvote 0

dorn697

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Gray Light
    How about we see how many bitches we can pull on a Friday in PB instead?? I'm mean on the BBQ too buddy.

This was interesting till now...you have stepped things up now sitonmyface....I dont know whats worse your taste in fish or taste in women..? Either way, make sure you ice that cuda...even if its from PB.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    This was interesting till now...you have stepped things up now sitonmyface....I dont know whats worse your taste in fish or taste in women..? Either way, make sure you ice that cuda...even if its from PB.

Got any sisters or daughters you want me to take care of? I'll rub them down with ice if that's what they like.

Upvote 0