www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
in Paradizzle.
There was a bad moon rising.

6.jpg
I ran from it. And stopped at Lake Biwizzle. I wanted to introduce my buddy Che to some frenz. I armed him with a SM Slammer, 7 inch wood big bait, with a Bloody Decks Tuna sticker on the bottom. You know, standard operating procedure.

2.JPG
Bam!

11.jpg
It started looking funky.
As did
IMG_4467.JPG
Some of my lures (the one at the bottom, with the pink-tickler belongs to the Sea Rapist, I swear).

I had to take a moment to clear my thoughts, and decided to bait up to spot X, which has smallmouth bizzle.

13.jpg
One pound test, Sea Car Roller Carbon...and a Presso Jive reel...

17 zoom.jpg
This man is a hero. He goes by "Scratch". He is special forces in Japan, and does hostage rescue and shit. He carries an MP5...and is a master at martial arts. The other day some crazed asshat held his wife and daughter at knife point, and he was called in. The perp freaked, and stabbed my buddy under his arm...where his Kevlar vest offers little protection...he drew a bit of blood...but he most importantly he saved the wife and daughter without firing a shot. He said is was nothing big, really, just his job. I would have emptied the MP5 clip, and then yelled "PUT DOWN YOUR KNIFE".
With the recent earthquake / tsunami...he was dispatched, and save more lives.

14.jpg
Ouch! My PB smallie for that river...

We moved to the backwater of another reservoir, and I took out my binos and glassed the area from the road above...lots of bait, and free swimming bass (largemouth....2 to 5 pounds)....I was ready to bust a move, when

18.jpg
an entire bevy of wildebeests invaded my space, and blew out the spot...oh well...

19.jpg
I yelled at the vile creatures, and they took off before they started messing with the wrong people.

doorman

Bartle Doo
Sep 14, 2009
lakeside
Name
Brett Murray
Boat
21', champion,
Does the hook on that spinner get good penetration?

smallmouths are sexy

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
Nice pics... what are the four dots in the moon photo
at the bottom 1/3 center?

Stars, boats on the horizon, UFO's?
I doubt it was, and I do not believe it was a UFO.

There was a long, cigar shaped object , with rotating /spinning lights , hovering under the moon for three minutes....then it accelerated at a rate bigger than Chris Wallace, and dissappeared.
I was thinking---corvina!

csheldon

skipper
Jan 30, 2011
hb
Name
cheyne sheldon
Boat
tcb
have you ever slayed with the pink tickler mini dong bait?

Bayninja 13

Son of Saluki
Jul 14, 2008
SANTANA
Name
Melo
Boat
ODC 420, Oso's 17ft Mako... Professional Dock hopper
Sweeeet!! The BD woddy looks sick.....The CHE emblem on that rod, badass!!

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
Jan 12, 2010
Kurt's neighborhood
Name
Tony
Boat
Tarpon 140
You are one wild and crazy guy. Great report. You should get paid for the entertainment value.

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
You are one wild and crazy guy. Great report. You should get paid for the entertainment value.
Actually, by the good graces of God, I do get paid for doing this (fishing thing).
I have been a professional fisherman, and writer for the past twelve years for mostly Japanese mags and newspapers (I do get published once in a while in USA mags).
But on here, I do it for for fun--I like the interaction with you guys...and your comments make it worth while for me to continue (except for the ones that say "Capt . G., you suck donkey balls").

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
Jan 12, 2010
Kurt's neighborhood
Name
Tony
Boat
Tarpon 140
Brings to mind the timeless adage... If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life. Or something to that effect.

BTW, I'm fairly certain that I coined the phrase "You suck donkey balls". LOL Although don't recall ever directing it at you. :D

Richard Cranium

Bleached Starfish...
Oct 14, 2004
H.B.
Name
Pace , ペース様
Boat
Ez Go golf cart
Capt. G,

Did you get the mold of the lure "with the pink-tickler" from one of those hard candy rings you purchased when you were fishing in the San Francisco area on your last visit to the states?

Capt. G

BD Outdoors Contributor
May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
Capt. G,

Did you get the mold of the lure "with the pink-tickler" from one of those hard candy rings you purchased when you were fishing in the San Francisco area on your last visit to the states?
Yes, and to answer your question, your lures will be ready next week.