Jr's Custom Rods
Jun 7, 2009
Norco, ca
Name
Francisco illingworth
Boat
20 foot trophy bayliner
image.jpg
Got this guy on a Gary Yamamoto fat IKA.. Fly line Texas rig style.. Slow roll and jerk on the bottom on the left dock on east shore

Upvote 0

Chompot

Mar 27, 2010
Colorado
Name
Nick
Boat
Float Tube
Sweet I am going to go do that same thing there... Thanks bud. What is that like a 6lber?

Hey by the way I noticed you put your address (or someone's home address for that matter) on the "location" portion of your profile. I am pretty sure just the city would suffice.

Upvote 0

fatkid1

Jr's Custom Rods
Jun 7, 2009
Norco, ca
Name
Francisco illingworth
Boat
20 foot trophy bayliner
Sweet I am going to go do that same thing there... Thanks bud. What is that like a 6lber?

Hey by the way I noticed you put your address (or someone's home address for that matter) on the "location" portion of your profile. I am pretty sure just the city would suffice.
Where u going to fish at

Upvote 0

fatkid1

Jr's Custom Rods
Jun 7, 2009
Norco, ca
Name
Francisco illingworth
Boat
20 foot trophy bayliner

It was about 4.5#

Upvote 0

Chompot

Mar 27, 2010
Colorado
Name
Nick
Boat
Float Tube
Dayyyyyymnn that is the biggest 4.5# fish I have ever seen... you think it is eating lead weights left on the bottom?

I'm going to go fishing at puddingstone of course. Straight to that pier, shake an ika, instant 4.5 lbers.

Upvote 0

SoCalKing

Fishin Fool
Jul 4, 2014
Menifee,CA
Name
Noah
Boat
18ft Team Baja Center Console
Sorry but that looks more like a 2 and a half if that ahah. Sorry

Upvote 0

fatkid1

Jr's Custom Rods
Jun 7, 2009
Norco, ca
Name
Francisco illingworth
Boat
20 foot trophy bayliner
Dayyyyyymnn that is the biggest 4.5# fish I have ever seen... you think it is eating lead weights left on the bottom?

I'm going to go fishing at puddingstone of course. Straight to that pier, shake an ika, instant 4.5 lbers.
Are you fuckin with me kuz you sound pretty sarcastic

Upvote 0

Omarkayak

I've posted enough I should know better...
Jul 26, 2007
Northridge, CA
Name
Donald W. Clarke III
Boat
11+ ft, Ocean Kayak Scrambler, P 'N' Queue Pod
WTG. That there seems like a tough lake to fish. No sarcasm.

Good fishin'!
BDC OK

Upvote 0