HILL-BILLY

Hillary´s intern
Oct 17, 2007
O C
Name
Paul
Boat
29 Lurhs
This is the last straw, 4 tugs with machine guns stealing a car at 2 am...luckily no one was hurt...looks like this guys knew it was coming we have read it here, don´t drive at night...some yahoos say carry a gun...this guys had a 9mm in the glove compartment it was of no use against machine guns....they were assaulted and robbed of their wallets...no cops around, corrupt or not....
That does it, I am never going there again, never...no more of my hard earned tourist dollars for them....we should send a letter to our president and have him nuke the whole state or the town at least...
But I have gone there a lot of times and there are some good people there who have been kind to me...what their goverment does or doesn´t do about this is not their fault..mall shootings...killing christians...whats next? oh well what do you think?? Read it for yourselves...

The Denver Post - Armed carjacking, robbery on I-25

Bullshipper

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 4, 2006
Yucaipa/San Carlos, Sonora
Name
Jeff
Boat
Prokat 26
I think that with the number of guys swearing off going to Baja that
the goverment might take notice
and that in the meantime, the fishing will improve for the rest of us.

Quixotic

kwik-'sä-tik
Aug 10, 2007
WA
Name
Quixotic like exotic but a little stranger
Boat
2008 Seaswirl 3301 Striper 2x 250 Yamaha
Nukie Colorado? Nukie Denver?
Look at the doors and wheels on that sled. How do carjackers drive off in a car pulled over with car problems at 2AM?
WTF is a 9MM doing in the glovebox? Paperweight?

Baja?

:Exploding_Smiley:

Mikey

-.-. --.-
Feb 28, 2003
Torrance, PRK, USSA
Name
Mikey
Boat
NONE :)
It's not in Baja.

I'd move it but we don't have a board worthy of this.... yet.

Suggestions? :D

I'll add this, it makes as much sense on the Baja Board, there was a gang banger in Compton wearing a GPS that shot some chick and got nailed, they tracked his stupid ass by the GPS.

I'll never go to Compton again!

frijolitos

cause I eat alot of beans
Oct 26, 2005
left coasting and on the slide
www.mexonline.com
Name
Kurt
Boat
23 grady, 16 Lund
and Los Angeles has only had a little over 370 murders to date this year, yeah, not the state of Kalifornia, just Los Angeles. Good thing violent crime is down about 5.4% from last year or it might look kinda scary there.

BONKS

Jun 8, 2007
Cali
Name
Rock
Boat
Tube
This story sounds like BS. I worked as a theft adjuster for many years, and on occasion, I used to get some crazy stories about carjackings. Most of the time, they turned out to be fraudulent.

Why the fuck would 4 people use "machine guns" to steal a 92 caprice with rims? I'm willing to bet cash that the car will be found torched.

Status
Not open for further replies.