And the beat goes on....WOW.

Al B.Fishing

Aug 17, 2012
hb ca usa
Name
gary
Boat
n/a
Hats off to one of the best private boat BFT seasons in the history of So Cal waters but...................................... The 2 big SHEEPHEAD from Cortez Bank really, your out on the last pristine areas to fish with 250lbs of meat on board. Sheephead play an eco role out there for the balance of life in that remote area. Your sport fisherman not just killers . Big goats are nice and chewy and go great with poke, enjoy

Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Gary,

My son can't eat tuna right now and really only enjoys white meat fish. So regardless of how much tuna i have, I always try to get some rockfish/white meat fish for my son. He's 1 years old and loves to eat it.

And no, not chewy at all. We sou vid the fish and it came out amazing.

Hats off to one of the best private boat BFT seasons in the history of So Cal waters but...................................... The 2 big SHEEPHEAD from Cortez Bank really, your out on the last pristine areas to fish with 250lbs of meat on board. Sheephead play an eco role out there for the balance of life in that remote area. Your sport fisherman not just killers . Big goats are nice and chewy and go great with poke, enjoy