BassAssasin805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 18, 2011
Santa Paula CA.
Name
Sean Blackshear
Boat
Lil Mijo, 2015 Ranger 240 Bahia
Did anyone see the counts today? The fleet got them good. Tomorrow should be awesome with the gang fishing them. Should help everyone stay on them, if everyone plays nice.

Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
May 18, 2013
Cali
Name
Dan Monster
Boat
Predatormonster
Great catch so close ! I have had great success trolling the jigs out in front of the leading edge of the moving pod . Usually plowing through will break up the group into smaller pods . The tuna can then follow only one of those pods . If you follow the other , your done . Try cruising alongside from a distance , overtake the pod at a 45 degree angle with jigs passing in front . Try to zig zag them there as long as possible . AVOID TROLLING THROUGH THE POD ! If theres 10 of you out there tomorrow you are doomed doing that ! Usually the tuna are out front or a bit to the sides of the leading edge . I hope you guys crush it !

errock_22

It wont happen if you don’t go
Apr 6, 2008
Ventura / SB
Name
Eric B.
Boat
F/V El Tiburon - 25’ Custom Anderson
Great catch so close ! I have had great success trolling the jigs out in front of the leading edge of the moving pod . Usually plowing through will break up the group into smaller pods . The tuna can then follow only one of those pods . If you follow the other , your done . Try cruising alongside from a distance , overtake the pod at a 45 degree angle with jigs passing in front . Try to zig zag them there as long as possible . AVOID TROLLING THROUGH THE POD ! If theres 10 of you out there tomorrow you are doomed doing that ! Usually the tuna are out front or a bit to the sides of the leading edge . I hope you guys crush it !

^^^^
Exactly!! And if you hang a few, work together to keep bait in the water and pull the fish off the ponies.

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Fantastic! Congrats on the Tuna. Awesome report and beautiful Pics!!

Reactions: bigsurfer1979

JustFishn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2011
Los Angeles
Name
Justin
Boat
14' Livingston
Anyone heading out to look for Yft tomorrow, I will be looking, reach me on 72
The Accipiter