Reefmo

Almost A Member
Nov 28, 2016
North OC
Name
Matt Skogmo
Boat
Trout Sniffer - heavily customized 18.5 tracker targa
Not sure if it is everywhere, but my wife and I went to the Ammo Bros in Santa Ana, CA looking for ammo (yeah right)... was pretty stoked to see that they were in process of dedicating about 1/2 the store to tackle... Looked pretty high end too.

Reactions: kbray001

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
Yup, they have been working on this for a while now. Did they finally open up the tackle section or is it still in works?

FishingFiend

Almost A Member
Nov 5, 2003
SoCal
Name
FishingFiend
Boat
Cayman 226
Ammo Bros showed their true colors to me a several years ago during the AR rush with horrible customer service. With that, I encourage supporting the tackle stores that have been with us through the thick and thin. Up the road is Longfin and Turners, down the road is Ketchum and Anglers Center and to the north and south are numerous others including Turners.

nvanderdussen

Almost A Member
Feb 3, 2006
Fountain Valley
Name
Nick Vander Dussen
Boat
19 1/2 foot Chaparral F
They are open now but haven't had there grand opening. I think they will be changing the name of the store so it won't be just known as a gun store. I think it would be fair to give them a chance rather than writing them off because you had a bad experience in the ammo section.

I admit I am prejudiced because my son Matthew is doing the start up and running the tackle part of the store. Matthew worked at the Longfin for many years and I think you will find his customer service to be excellent.

Matthew loves fishing! He is a very experienced and knowledgeable fisherman. He has been fishing long range trips with me since he was 8. He is very willing to share what he knows with his customers!

Proud dad,
Nick

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
They are open now but haven't had there grand opening. I think they will be changing the name of the store so it won't be just known as a gun store. I think it would be fair to give them a chance rather than writing them off because you had a bad experience in the ammo section.

I admit I am prejudiced because my son Matthew is doing the start up and running the tackle part of the store. Matthew worked at the Longfin for many years and I think you will find his customer service to be excellent.

Matthew loves fishing! He is a very experienced and knowledgeable fisherman. He has been fishing long range trips with me since he was 8. He is very willing to share what he knows with his customers!

Proud dad,
Nick
Nick I know your Son pretty good ,wish him well for me .
and he has a lot of experience with Shimano reels to.

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
Dec 12, 2003
So Cal
Name
Clay
Boat
n/a
Ammo Bros showed their true colors to me a several years ago during the AR rush with horrible customer service. With that, I encourage supporting the tackle stores that have been with us through the thick and thin. Up the road is Longfin and Turners, down the road is Ketchum and Anglers Center and to the north and south are numerous others including Turners.
Turners?
I found the Longfin, thanks to some lousy customer service at Turners.
Eric was probably still in high school at the time.

Ammo Brothers

Advertiser
Advertiser
Sep 22, 2020
California
Name
Scott Emmett
Boat
n/a
Were very excited to bring on fishing! We look forward to providing top-tier customer service and products to Orange county. We have really gone out of our way to provide tackle selection second to none! Come check us out!

170656925_3808772292551357_1862415708234833622_n.jpeg

Reactions: Reefmo

Ammo Brothers

Advertiser
Advertiser
Sep 22, 2020
California
Name
Scott Emmett
Boat
n/a
I'm very sorry you feel that way about us maybe one day we can earn your business back!

Last edited: