Almost A Member
Sep 10, 2006
West Coast- Pacific Ocean..Salem,Or
bssphoto.blogspot.com
Name
Brian
Boat
Where fortune takes me!
Sometimes its nice to just look back at past footage of trips and remember how amazing some days can be. Whether it be flat oceans, lots of fish dying,

...OR BOTH!

Amazing Day on the Water

I found some older footage with Bud during an epic trip in July. We brought my brother along for his 2nd trip for tuna Ever. He was rewarded with an Epic day! Needless to say, he was plenty tired afterwards. Thanks again, Bud! Lookin forward to more coming!

Upvote 0

Tide Change

Nov 6, 2009
Oregon
Name
Dave
Boat
Grady White 252G
I like the strike at 8 minutes in.

ZZZZzzzzzz............... "Fish!"

Must have been towards the end of the day. I notice the whole crew jumping for it. :picknose:

Here's the audio that was edited out:

"You go ahead."

"No, man, I'm good. It's yours."

"No, really. After you. I insist." :D

Great video.

Upvote 0

Fred Archer

Big Game's the Name
May 16, 2004
Laguna Niguel/Cabo
Name
Captain Fred Archer
Boat
36 Custom (Cabo)
Man! If THAT don't get ya goin' (and rockin'), nothing will!

Great stuff, Brian. And thank you.

And check out that cockpit and crew...you would be very hard pressed indeed to see such a professional group, no matter who it is or where you fish. I know pros, have fished around and with them for most of my life, and these guys are the Real Deal and a Half! No hysteria, GREAT gaff and boxing shots, spinning gear and swimbaits, all examples of pros in action.

"It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll"...for sure.

Upvote 0

fish'ntime

Jul 14, 2009
N.P. Or.
Name
andy
Boat
buddies 20ft. duck- takedown
Loved it! But know i want to go even more!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we have a lot of days with weather and water like that this year!

Upvote 0

Strrykerr

Dec 30, 2007
Marysville
Name
GP
Boat
28 Albemarle (Strrykerr)
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CHughS%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Awesome video , great weather & albees, especially watching someone who is adept at gaffing –
and seeing a well seasoned crew in action.

Thanks for sharing !!

<o:p> </o:p>
GP Strrykerr

Upvote 0