jigstrike

SCUBA Spearing Daddy
Feb 28, 2004
Sabre Springs
Name
Tom McKinney
Boat
Pacific Option, a 2006 Tiara 3000 Open
In only got to see a couple episodes of Let's go Fishing but it was always what I compared other shows to. It was just fun to watch.

rx1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 11, 2006
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
Working on it
Yeah, too bad it moved to the World Fishing Network. I saw The Hunt for Big Fish there too. Not sure if they're new episodes or just reruns

Chicago Pete

Jan 17, 2012
Homewood
Name
Peter D Womack
Boat
None
The older ones were good but the newer ones went downhill. I remember an old episode of guys fishing marlin off the rocks on OZ.
Anyone remember "lets go fishing" with that hawaiian dude?.
Mike Sakamoto. My mother has a painting by him..
Sorry, I was thinking Fishing Tales...

Last edited:

BlueFinGrin

Bad Things Happen On Big Fish...
Apr 8, 2006
Blue Marble
Name
Grinner
Boat
A Big One - That Floats
Harry Kojima Let's go fishing! Holo'Holo Hawaiian style? lol" on YouTube
The above "Harry Kojima" Let's Go Fishing video is bogus. This knucklehead dubbed the original soundtrack of Hari's show... and embedded themself fishing from shore. In a word.., nothing more than CLICK BAIT.

IronMikeAC

Aug 2, 2013
torrance, ca
Name
Mike
Boat
Vagabond
After watching for over ten years or more and looking forward to every episode I am going through some withdrawals.... current shows just aren’t cutting it.
About 20 years ago I was flipping around ESPN late at night and saw this program where some guys on a boat at night were catching tuna. I knew nothing about it and was fascinated and was determined to find out more about this sports. The program was Big Boat Big Fish. The Excel. A young Ken Cirks and others. Frozen ExtraTuffs.

Frankly it's one of the reasons I got into this sports .

jgf

Feb 16, 2013
Glendora CA
Name
Jason
Boat
Cabo 216
Although on the opposite coast, I grew up watching Walker's Cay Chronicles with Flip Pallot and of course Jose Wejebe and The Spanish Fly.. they're as good as it gets!

theman772

Nov 25, 2011
el monte
Name
sherman
Boat
Blackman Outerbanks
+1 that hunt for big fish was great he always fished heavy gear maid lures good show

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
The hunt for big fish with Larry Dahlberg! I'd love to fish with that guy! He travels with Jack Links beef jerkey, oatmeal and trailmix!
100% true. We met up with Larry in PEI a few years back and filmed with him. He is one of the toughest old guys I've ever met. Shows up with a yeti that weighed 90lbs. Inside was beef jerky, cigarets, some wadded up clothes, a camera and home made lures. Got to talk with him 1 on 1 a lot that week. Super genuine guy, we ended up calling him uncle Larry. Wish he still had a show.

Inside Sportfishing turned in to

It's just a link farm to other sites, no videos. Make sure to disable notifications on the app. They hammer you multiple times a day.
I love all the documentaries Micheal did.

Please tell me the screaming, laughing dude is Ali! Ali bashing is the best.

Last edited:

Randy V

Slamma Jamma
Mar 19, 2008
Insane Diego, CA
Name
Randy
Boat
30' Kona Star
ISF back on the Royal Polaris with Tommy Rothary.

That was some precedent setting fishing show right there.

Barkoff

Oct 6, 2010
Hollister CA USA
Name
Mike
Who remembers "Big Fish Down Under" with Malcolm Florence, on ESPN Saturday Mornings back in the 80's? Most episodes were out of his 19 ft CC. Most likely never fish Australia, but that show was great.