Am I Acting Weird?

Discussion in 'Fishing Chit Chat' started by cortezpirasea, Jul 25, 2016.

1. big dog62

big dog62 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    spanky
    Boat:
    sac-yac
    WOW!!! Had no idea there was such a downside to own'n a boat. Think I'll take that money I've been save'n for a skiff and hire a house keeper... maybe get my pickup detailed.:D

2. Otto

Otto Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
    Boat:
    19 SeaPro
    They probably thought you were well compensated by leaving their junk.

3. Sundancer26

Sundancer26 Newbie

Name:
    Jerry
    Boat:
    26' Sea Ray.
    Funny! I posted a couple of month ago. The Good, Bad, and Ugly of ride sharing.
    At that time. The only thing I was warned about was that Some of you may like to wear Speedo's . I now started the screening process for ride sharing. One thing for sure. Boating solo is consistently good if your competent at sea.

4. smokinwater

smokinwater "Fire's Out!"

Name:
    Jon
    Boat:
    won't b mine
    Don't own a boat, but have similar experiences when I'm asked to include others on trips to Baja and charter down there. I have to pay for the gas, tolls, zip lck baggies, leave the tip.... One "friend" was pissed I rented a double room at the hotel for myself. Seriously, if you can't come up with $35 for your own room after making me pay for all this shit, he's definitely not going down there on my dime anymore. Shit gets old real fast. I typically fish alone now, then purposely tell him how much fish I caught after I get back.

cortezpirasea likes this.