sushimaster

Paddy Spotter
Sep 7, 2012
Temecula
Name
Scott
Boat
I Wish... Ho with Dough
Great job Alex . Nice to be back to the dock early! I'm with you...shine the honey-doos. I'm going fishing... And NOT going to miss the wife!
:cheers:

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
geez.....I hate that! :shake:

yeah, honey-doo's are done, boat is ready.......I just can't seem to pick the lock on this desk shackle. Guess I'll be braving it on Saturday and Sunday......but it's OK, Im going to the secret spot. LOL

:zelfmoord

Upvote 0

ZHALVAJE

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 2, 2007
San Diego
Name
Alex
Boat
Which one is killing fish?
geez.....I hate that! :shake:

yeah, honey-doo's are done, boat is ready.......I just can't seem to pick the lock on this desk shackle. Guess I'll be braving it on Saturday and Sunday......but it's OK, Im going to the secret spot. LOL

:zelfmoord

You'll get'em this time Mikey!

Upvote 0

Rabid Fish

Jun 27, 2004
Southern California
Name
Alex
Boat
26'
Trolling or bait?
Bait only. We found a spot of porpoises, soaked bait on them, and got a double. Got those two and soaked again and got nothing, so we started to move. We got maybe 30 feet before we metered them again, stopped and another double! We tried to move three or four times, same thing! Finally they stuck around for real and we started getting boils off the corner on the chum. From there it was action til we were done at ~8:15. Chovies for bait from MB. Good sized though. Mostly fished 20lb and #2 hooks, but my last couple fish I moved to 30 and a #1 and that made pretty short work of them. They didn't fight too hard today, we both thought they were a little lethargic compared to usual. Weird. Got 1 bluefin in the mix. All fish 20-25 good grade

Weekend guys, I might be out there with you too. Lots of fish!

I'll tell you this, I saw fish breaking on the way home AFTER we passed the 9 mile. All the boats on the 9 weren't moving, hopefully that means they were having fun. So I get the feeling there's a huge biomass of tunage out there and we're all just going to bash them. Here, there, everywhere. Might be good to explore a little on the weekend

Upvote 0

Randy V

Slamma Jamma
Mar 19, 2008
Insane Diego, CA
Name
Randy
Boat
30' Kona Star
Just an FYI - you can always edit your posts by clicking the 'edit' link located at the bottom left of the post.

Good info - thanks.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Agreed,lots and lots of fish out there right now just hanging out.
Sport boats gotta be breakin records for Yf tuna this year.

Upvote 0

Slice-Of-Life

SoCal Hoo and Blue Club
Jun 18, 2012
San Jacinto
Name
Travis Magnano
Boat
Nope
Guy gives an on the water report with numbers and you guys give him a hard time for grammar? Your all fucking pathetic.

Nice score and thanks for the report!

Reactions: john e.
Upvote 0

Johnlgarrison

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Jul 27, 2009
    Temecula CA USA!
    www.inkspotsgreatdanes.com
    Name
    Johnny Garrison
    Boat
    Parker 2320 "Sticky Business 5"
    Thanks for the On-The-Water-Report.
    I launched out of Oceanside yesterday and headed to the 209. We ended up with 10 Yellow Tail, no Tuna

The Bad Spelling icon should be re-named "I'm a winey little BITCH with nothing better to do"

Upvote 0