all of you jokers living in cali may want to stock up on ammo!!!!

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Well, there you go.

The American Civil Liberties Union said the court had "done the right thing" by addressing the "egregious and extreme overcrowding in California's prisons."

m_mcgourty

Handsome Devil
Oct 4, 2010
Pahrump/NV/USA
Name
Mike
Boat
14'Gregor and XFactor
What good would stocking up on ammo do, when the Kalifornia legislature is doing its damdest to completely disarm the citizenry?

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
What good would stocking up on ammo do, when the Kalifornia legislature is doing its damdest to completely disarm the citizenry?
Not all just the pukes like Saldena that have probably never even touched a handgun period.

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
Just think how many babies can see their Moms and Dads now. :rofl:

Really this is no joke. It's Bullshit that it's got to this point.

Curtis..............

The boat Hanna............

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
I thought prisons were supposed to suck. They should be over crowded, filthy and horrible places. The criminals are mocking us.

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
If it wasn't for the ocean, beach, awesome weather, and hot chicks................I would move out of kookifornia.

riverplayer

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 5, 2006
Riverside
Name
Ed
Boat
Osprey 30' Long Cabin "Into The Mystic"
Send um to Riverside....We are good ole boys out this way!

Double Z

Apr 12, 2004
Outside the Orange Curtain...
www.IspendtoomuchtimeonBloodyDecks.com
Name
Harry S. Stamper
Boat
Nope
Send um to Riverside....We are good ole boys out this way!
Good idea. What with the Riverside County Board of Supervisors forcing pay and benefit cuts for Deputies and the Sheriff announcing layoffs of 100 sworn and correctional Deputies with 600-700 more (all classes) to come. Oh, and them giving up on the plans of a new jail. They also just closed a jail. All while they have over $200,000,000 in reserves and $85,000,000 in Prop 172 money for Public Safety.

I'm sure the the released inmates will be perfectly behaved out of gratitude for being released early.

Guess that'll be an infraction.

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
"It's 120 degrees in Iraq and our soldiers are living in tents too, and they didn't commit any crimes, so shut your mouths.” - Sheriff Joe

Argue with this California.

Swarthy Dago

Coredor de las olas
Aug 20, 2008
USA
Name
My name is Nobody
Boat
n/a
ya wanna live in CA ya gotta pay the price

Aggro

Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Im afraid california is NOT responsible for this one but instead your federal supreme court justices,god bless america and your state is next im sure.

Ibseeker

Runaway grunt
Aug 18, 2009
IB CA
Name
CJ
Boat
None
Im afraid california is NOT responsible for this one but instead your federal supreme court justices,god bless america and your state is next im sure.
Sorry Mark, can't agree with you on this one. Gov. Brown and the Dem's just signed a new agreement with the Prison Guards union (or whatever it's officially called) that will allow them to collect pay for unused vacation days. The guards currently have $600 million in unpaid vacation days on the books. These guards are making over 100 grand/year and their union is driving hard for more. The cost per year to keep a prisoner in CA is approx $49,000 yet the average in the country is less than $30,000.

California government has chosen how to spend the money. They made very poor decisions in many different areas and now we are going to pay the price.

Don't blame the SCOTUS because CA can't/won't manage its money.
A prisoner shouldn't have to suffer and be treated like an animal because this state has decided to make ridiculous, unsustainable obligations to the unions.

By the way, I'm neither for nor against unions and prisoner rights are not high on my list of priorities. This is just the way that I see it.

umoa

silent
Feb 28, 2006
unknown
Name
jimmy
Boat
18' starcraft "big knockers"
These guards are making over 100 grand/year and their union is driving hard for more.

get out of here, are you fucking kidding me?

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
get out of here, are you fucking kidding me?
I hear they are also in the "sell an inmate a cellphone" sales business...that earns them another 150k a year

"Inmates are getting their hands on cell phones from visitors or prison personnel. Although cellphones are banned from prisons, there are no real sanctions for accomplices who smuggle them in. One corrupt correctional officer pocketed close to $150,000 in a single year by selling cell phones to inmates"

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
Sorry Mark, can't agree with you on this one. Gov. Brown and the Dem's just signed a new agreement with the Prison Guards union (or whatever it's officially called) that will allow them to collect pay for unused vacation days. The guards currently have $600 million in unpaid vacation days on the books. These guards are making over 100 grand/year and their union is driving hard for more. The cost per year to keep a prisoner in CA is approx $49,000 yet the average in the country is less than $30,000.

California government has chosen how to spend the money. They made very poor decisions in many different areas and now we are going to pay the price.

Don't blame the SCOTUS because CA can't/won't manage its money.
A prisoner shouldn't have to suffer and be treated like an animal because this state has decided to make ridiculous, unsustainable obligations to the unions.

By the way, I'm neither for nor against unions and prisoner rights are not high on my list of priorities. This is just the way that I see it.
And the voters have continuously made poor choices of who to elect...and will now pay the the price.