All Backwards

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Jus10, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Jus10

Jus10 Newbie

Name:
    Jus10
    Boat:
    Kimi-Some
    So all backwards....1)winds out of the west at haleiwa,2) 1st mate josh not answering the wake up call(so i went out by myself) 3)bad accident on kam hwy, had to tow the boat home on the windy road

So I rounded the breaker wall at 645...ho crap water is kindy sloppy, this is gonna be tuff by myself, I somehow get the lines out and my plan was to just work the ledge's outside the harbor, contact!!5lb aku, nice, working the area I see my center dragging something...oh no ..the worst thing, center rigger and im by myself..get it in...what, same size aku eats the 7" lure, Ring Ring my phone is going off...guess who(1stmate), told him ill pick him up, come on down..."I wanted to go huntin"..so to the harbor I went. I pulled around the corner and theres josh, & he has a 12pck:hali_olutta: and 40lbs ice...ahright..
    Now were fishing!!!...20 min later bang, center comes down and 25lb shibi in da box...:hali_olutta::hali_olutta: down seas we go...outside laie, about 2 miles outside 100fhm...about 1230pm, bang outrigger pops,2sec latter,bang corner same side pops...pulling some drag...nice ..10 min later 2 good size mahis in ther box. from there we head to X...nothing home....its 130pm and along nasty ride home ahead...3 hrs later outside lanis....the 50 gets hit hard pulls some nice drag then comes off...back in the harbor at 530

And thge picture of the water is at 645am...

Attached Files:

2. shadzdad

shadzdad Member

Name:
    Darren
    Boat:
    building one
    Justin and Josh, way to go on the fish. At least Josh came with the goods.:hali_olutta::hali_olutta:

3. Hij

Hij Newbie

Name:
    Jason Hijirida
    Boat:
    25 Force, PAIGE H
    Good going nice fish. Saw you putting gas in Wahiawa. Choke boats at the shark buoy but heard had no takers. You braved the weather all day that tough enough. Nice catch.

4. Morris Lures

Morris Lures Pirate

Name:
    Nick
    Boat:
    FORCE 21
    Good going Justin and Josh. Now u got to man some dried aku.

5. patfishhi

patfishhi Registered User

Name:
    Pat
    Boat:
    32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
    Justin and then Josh,
    Determination for sure, good goin' on the fish.

Cheers
    Pat