EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
My son and I flew up to Alberta to take part in my Dad's Alberta Deer hunt. He's been going to this outfitter (Grease Creek Outfitters https://www.albertadeerhunt.com/) for over ten years now. His group rotates a moose tag between them every-year. This year it was just Mulies/Whitetails for him.

We flew up for just 4 days and followed him, and his guide around in a side-by-side, he was on a quad with the guide. He was worried about my son's safety, so holding onto a guide (& rifle), while going like a "bat out of hell" in the back-country is tough for 25 year old, let alone a 83 yer old! He's a helluva a guy....

Beautiful country, and alot of deer. We had a blast, unfortunately, he got this nice mulie right after we left.

Unofficially scored about 210. He'll have it mounted.

Then got a little Whitetail his last day. This is way below average for up there...but nice all the less..

Great outfitters, and great memories. Very reasonable rates as well. Can't say enough about that team.

Until next year guys, freezer is full, and ready for the winter. Be safe out there.....Swanny

IMG_0570.JPG Deer.jpg IMG_0603.jpeg

Last edited:

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
That is an awesome family adventure! And that is how I want to be at 83, in the woods enjoying all of it.