dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
Now that washington is a sanctuary state. The tuna should come in droves. I will be out there trying to rescue any and all asylum seekers and providing them with a humane place to ride on my boat with a nice cool bath (a boat that will be working with ICE) a safe place to reside until they reach their full potential and can be more productive for social consumption

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Screw that. I’m Out there to fully prosecute those murderous albacore. Someone needs to protect defenseless squid, herring, and anchovies. I’m all about supporting the weak and oppressed.

Reactions: FVSerenity

Salmon King

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 29, 2013
Everett, WA, USA
Name
Tim
Boat
Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
Uh, popping a chovie’s eyeball and tossing him in the water to circle endlessly while impaling his brother and letting him swim down to his certain death... not exactly protecting the defenseless anchovies. :)

Swede

Yachtless
May 2, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Name
Swede
Boat
Kristen Lee
Uh, popping a chovie’s eyeball and tossing him in the water to circle endlessly while impaling his brother and letting him swim down to his certain death... not exactly protecting the defenseless anchovies. :)
I love the taste of a fresh eye ball. Can’t wait

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Canned/Smoked Albacore or Salmon works for this one: About 2lbs of fish, 1 bunch of chopped green onions, 1 tub of cream cheese, white pepper, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce (about 1/2 cup). Mix all ingredients first then work in the fish slowly being sure it's broken up well. Lemon juice can be an optional add in too