Albacore charter in Washington

Fish Slapper

I would love to be your Captain for a day!
Jul 30, 2008
Tacoma,Wa
www.markyoungbloodsportfishing.com
Name
Mark
Boat
30 Ft "Pacific Addiction". 26.5 ft Alumaweld Columbia "Turbos Palace"
If anyone is interested in a albacore (or other fish) charter in Washington please check out my website. I sincerely produce allot of fish especially albacore, I have over a 35 fish per trip average for the season and I specialize in live bait...its like "crack" I assure you.....you can ask about me on the Wa board but it was suggested I post here as well in case you guys want to come up and slay some albies.

Markyoungbloodsportfishing.com

Upvote 0

☆THRASHER☆

Thrashing Some Rods.
Jul 23, 2014
Renton WA
Name
Jason Champion
Boat
GW 272 sailfish
Mark knows where they are. This is his new full time business. He's a well-known badass.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Rumor has it that albies are going to make a breif showing in so. cal.this season.
A little better next year.
2018 is supossed to peak with real good fishin.
Ive got my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Old Jack
Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
I'm going to be up there in mid july. How far is seabeck from you?

If anyone is interested in a albacore (or other fish) charter in Washington please check out my website. I sincerely produce allot of fish especially albacore, I have over a 35 fish per trip average for the season and I specialize in live bait...its like "crack" I assure you.....you can ask about me on the Wa board but it was suggested I post here as well in case you guys want to come up and slay some albies.

Markyoungbloodsportfishing.com

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Doesn't really matter whether Mark takes his rig outta ilwaco or Westport. The bastard finds his clients plenty of fish. Hell, he even places pretty damn well in the WA Tuna Classic fishing with mostly Wounded Warriors.

Reactions: Stair Guy
Upvote 0

spize909

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 14, 2004
i.e.
Visit site
Name
jeff
Boat
no
Rumor has it that albies are going to make a breif showing in so. cal.this season.
A little better next year.
2018 is supossed to peak with real good fishin.
Ive got my fingers crossed.
I chartered the Fury in June and have one coming up again in Sept. I mentioned to Capt. Rick after the June trip that I was "expecting" tuna for the Sept. trip. He said there was albacore talk and that some thought we may see them before the season's over. Water's awfully warm but if you look outside a little, there is definitely water that could hold the albies.

Hijack over.
We may head up to Washington next summer to finally visit some friends and I will keep you in mind!

Upvote 0

Latest posts