I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
Air Force One
On the afternoon of October 29, 2020, Air Force One landed at Tampa International Airport.
What an honor having a symbol of American Might in our home town:

Air Force One, according to federal spending records, and published reports, cost around $2 billion to build and more than $200,000 an hour to fly. The $200,000 coves everything from fuel, maintenance, engineering support, food & lodging for the pilots and crew, as well as other operational cost such as special communications equipment:

Let's take a look inside:

Air Force One... A symbol of American Might!

Special thanks to:
Bay News 9
Encyclopedia Britannica

tunacraze

Nov 27, 2006
Santee
Name
Steve Brunton
Boat
The Big Ones
He was in Bullhead City yesterday. I would like to have seen that landing in the 747!

ripped

Dec 5, 2007
Santa Barbara
Name
Gary
Boat
Vagabond
Nice to know it's costing us $200,000.00 an hour for the Prez to fly around the country...

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Got to see it in 2002 when I worked at Ontario international. G.W.B. Came to town

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
Nice to know it's costing us $200,000.00 an hour for the Prez to fly around the country...
I just think its wrong for the American Taxpayer to pay the expenses for Trump, Obama, Bush, etc. to fly around the country campaigning and soliciting donations, which are not part of official government business.

Wade K in deep

IFish4Sanity&SelectivelyHarvest
Sep 24, 2019
Mariposa, CA
Name
Wade Knupp
Boat
Kayak & Kickboat
"I just think its wrong for the American Taxpayer to pay the expenses for Trump, Obama, Bush, etc. to fly around the country campaigning and soliciting donations, which are not part of official government business."

I completely agree. At the same time the President is always on duty. He always needs the capability to carry out their duties. I wish they had to take 1/2 of the expenses for it's use out of their campaign fund.

Reel 007

Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'
The pot roast looks a bit overdone.

DeeDee

Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
"I guess you didn't know that he was a vice president once. " Knew that! But I still can't believe what I am seeing.

Reactions: jer dog