AFTER THANKSGIVING HALIBUT CLASSIC 2015. GET YOUR TEAMS READY, IT'S ON!!

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
Easy now, we've all been there.
What a great day to be in the water huh?

If the Chargers loose to the Jaguars I'm done. For reals this time.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Thanks guys, for another great year of the tournament! Think we can make it to 20!?? We're not to far off at this point!!:eek:

I'm going to post up a tournament report sometime later today.

I'm in tournament clean up mode right now.

I got ONE hour of sleep the night before the tournament (no joke!!!), so when it was all said and done, me and the girls headed home, switched vehicles and grabbed a quick bite to eat before heading home and all of us crashing to sleep solid!!

Went down to Dana to pull my boat out of the water and bring it home, and now am cleaning the huge mess of tournament residue lingering about my house.... it's gonna take awhile.

One more time, I will work on getting a tournament post up sometime later today.

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
Easy now, we've all been there.
What a great day to be in the water huh?

I've done it too...it's like having toilet paper hanging out of your pants tho.

Thanks Mike! what an awesome day on the water, thanks for all your hard work...this tourney still pays some seriously good coin for a days work.

Congrats to all the winners.

Reactions: soul troller
Upvote 0

soul troller

Mine bends where yours ends
Mar 14, 2004
Murrieta Ca
Name
Lou
Boat
Pursuit 2870 WA
Thanks again to Mike and all the contributors behind the scenes to make this tournament so much fun. I have participated 6 or 7 times over the past decade , and always have a great time , and make new friends every year. My new idol is Leo and that Davis Pilot house - what a sick rig!
Great group of people in this thing.

We were only able to muster 1 short butt, but we did have one of the best inshore days i can remember with non stop action on non target species. Always a bonus when my old boat starts on the first touch of the key and runs all day without something falling off of it.

It's hard for me to type this, but congrats to Albienut again. :daman: Hats off to Carl and all the others who put a fish on ice.

Looking forward to next year. Hope to see you guys out on the pond.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Last edited:
    Upvote 0