AFTER THANKSGIVING HALIBUT CLASSIC 2014 - 15 YEARS!!! IT'S A GO!!!

polfishski

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 5, 2008
Descanso
Name
Tom
Boat
20 SkipJack (Tail Chaser)
Are there any age limitations ? Never fished a tourney, and I almost never fish without my kids. Thanks

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Just dropped check and entry off at post office mail box a few minutes ago.

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Wifey is dragging me to NM for T-day with the in-laws........unfortunately. I was looking forward to donating my entry fee. :rolleyes:

Good luck guys. My money is on Simon. :D

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Wifey is dragging me to NM for T-day with the in-laws........unfortunately. I was looking forward to donating my entry fee. :rolleyes:

Good luck guys. My money is on Simon. :D
    Simon has no chance. Eds jigs are banned ;)

Upvote 0

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
    Oct 15, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Leoman
    Boat
    Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
    Good luck guys. My money is on Simon. :D[/quote]

images

A longshot bettor huh LOL

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
    Apr 9, 2007
    San Diego, CA.
    Name
    Max
    Boat
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ

That was a perfect post, Boilermaker! The questionable fisherman absolutely loves it when someone writes their text in someone elses quote.

Well done!

I'll tell you what that means later.. :D

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
    Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    That was a perfect post, Boilermaker! The questionable fisherman absolutely loves it when someone writes their text in someone elses quote.

Well done!

I'll tell you what that means later.. :D

What's it mean Max...... come on come on give us the dirt

will that work?

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Ok guys, there is still time to jump on in..... spots are still available!!! The early entry date has past, but you can still sign up and save over paying the morning of the tournament assuming there are still open spots at that time.

ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY ME ON OR BEFORE Tues 11/25/14 THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.

After that all entries will need to be done on the morning of the tournament at the adjusted price. Please make note on the tournament website as to the adjusted fees.

All teams that wish to sign up in the morning should contact me a day or more ahead of time so that it gives us a heads up on what to expect at the morning check-in.

Thanks guys, it's getting close..... lets get some more new teams in this thing! ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

soul troller

Mine bends where yours ends
    Mar 14, 2004
    Murrieta Ca
    Name
    Lou
    Boat
    Pursuit 2870 WA
    Mailed my $ in earlier this week, and looking forward to doing this again after missing out a couple years. Its been a long time since Carl has been on my boat, so the stink should have worn off by now.

Reactions: Simon Bon Bowery
    Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Mailed my $ in earlier this week, and looking forward to doing this again after missing out a couple years. Its been a long time since Carl has been on my boat, so the stink should have worn off by now.

Hey Lou, glad to see you back!

So right when the stink wears off you decide to reapply it? Damn you're a glutton for punishment LOL.

Just kidding of course...... Carls a good dude, just don't tell him I said that. He shouldn't see this either since he probably has me on ignore :rofl:

Upvote 0

bouttime

On the grounds,where are you??
    Oct 18, 2007
    San Diego
    Name
    Tim
    Boat
    Royal Star since 1997,Just a loyal customer.2120Parker Bout time
    Hey Mike,My buddy has mailed in already Richard on "halibut whisper" he will be fishing my boat "bouttime" I will pay the late fee's at the dock's

Tim-

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    Hey Mike,My buddy has mailed in already Richard on "halibut whisper" he will be fishing my boat "bouttime" I will pay the late fee's at the dock's

Tim-

LOL I literally just sent him a text notice minutes ago.

Ok that's fine. Being that he signed up early and met the deadline, you are good for the early entry fee. Any team that signs up early may add additional members at the same rate.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    6 DAYS AWAY FROM THE TOURNAMENT!!!

ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY TUESDAY 11/25/14 IN ORDER TO FISH THE TOURNAMENT NO EXCEPTIONS!

THERE ARE STILL OPEN SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR TEAMS TO SIGN UP. IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP AT THIS POINT THEN YOU WILL NEED TO DO SO AT THE MORNING CHECK-IN.

THIS WILL NEED TO BE DONE NO LATER THAN 5:30am.

AT 5:30am
    WE WILL BE WRAPPING IT UP AND MOTORING OUT TO THE GROUP PRONTO! FROM THERE WE WILL GET THE GROUP OF BOATS TOGETHER FOR THE INCREDIBLY BITCHEN GROUP PHOTO SHOT BY FRANK "MoBetta"...... AS ALWAYS, HE AND HIS SON NATE WILL ALSO BE SNAPPING SOME KILLER SOLO SHOTS OF YOUR RIGS...... SO SMILE AND LOOK PRETTY :D

AFTER THAT, WE WILL BRIEFLY GO OVER THE RULES AND THEN HAVE THE TEAM ROLE CALL FOLLOWED BY THE START!

DO NOT FORGET, ALL MORNING SIGN-UPS WILL BE AT THE ADJUSTED LATE FEE PRICE. ALL MORNING SIGN-UPS AS WELL AS ADDING ADDITIONAL JACKPOTS WILL BE BY CASH ONLY.

THERE IS STILL SOME ROOM TO SLIDE INTO THIS THING, SO IF YOU PLAN ON DOING SO PLEASE TRY AND LET ME KNOW IF AT ALL POSSIBLE SO THAT I HAVE A LITTLE HEADS UP FOR THE MORNING.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    One more thing..... most teams have received their confirmation of their entry being received, although there are still about 5 I have not contacted. If you have not heard from me by 8pm tonite about your entry fee being received then you need to be concerned.

Oh, and guess what..........

THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE BITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!! :beerbang::D

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
    Feb 27, 2003
    Soul Cal
    www.sandiegofishing.com
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Kencraft CC
    **** BUMPIDGE!!! ****

We're right down to the wire now and just 5 days away!!!

Any teams that wish to fish the tournament at this point will need to sign-up at the morning check-in at the Dana Landing dock at Mission Bay. Morning sign up will need to be by cash only, and before 5:30am..... please refer to the tournament website for more details.

All entries received have been given their confirmation notice now, so if you have not heard from me, then your entry has not been received.

New teams as well as any past teams wishing to sign-up in the morning are advised to let me know in advance if at all possible. You don't have to do this, but it does give me a heads up on what to expect in the morning. All teams signing up in the morning will also be taken on a first come first serve basis until the tournament possibly reaches maximum capacity.

Upvote 0