Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
I will post more pic's later. My wife has to help me. I am clueless on these machines.

Reactions: Bill W

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Cool... wish I had smell-o-vision on my computer to make it complete.

RichG

Jan 20, 2007
California
Name
Richard G/
Boat
none
Soda, I know you aren't a techie nerd. If you can put the Pictures on a DVD and give a short presentation, would be fun, especially on the ride down or back. Just my thoughts. I'll even buy the Diet Coke.

R.

Reactions: Soda Pop

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
Mar 27, 2013
Alaska
Name
JAM
Boat
Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
Soda,

Looks like a great experience. Thanks for sharing!

finishright

May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
followed on FB soda looks you and the misses had a great trip and fantastic pictures welcome home

MikeL

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 26, 2007
Riverside, ca
Name
Michael Lewin
Boat
No boat
Great photos! I did a 2 week Kenya-Tanzania trip 3 years ago and it was amazing. Nice that you got to see a leopard, I understood from our tour that leopards are the most difficult to see and that only about 25% of the tours actually see a leopard. There were several people on our tour group that were on their 3rd trip and still had not seen a leopard.

Relacson

@relacson22
Feb 22, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Marc
Boat
yours
Looks like an amazing trip!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Great photos! I did a 2 week Kenya-Tanzania trip 3 years ago and it was amazing. Nice that you got to see a leopard, I understood from our tour that leopards are the most difficult to see and that only about 25% of the tours actually see a leopard. There were several people on our tour group that were on their 3rd trip and still had not seen a leopard.
I guess we got lucky. We were there for the great migration. Millions of animals everywhere. We seen the leopards 3 out of the 4 days we were in the Mara.

Reactions: RichG

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
The way these beautiful animal should be looked at - ALIVE Great shots Soda - thanks for sharing
Thanks Joe. I don't go to the zoo so I had to travel 10,000 miles to see these animals in there natural habitat. Just might have to go back. It was amazing to see these animals come within feet of our land cruiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joefisherman

eric harner

Caliente Tuna
Oct 7, 2009
Phoenix Hellazona
Name
Azlandlocked
Boat
RRII, PV, the Big X
Man that looks like fun . My nephews did a safari 3 years ago . They really had a blast. When I was talking with them about the trip they both commented and I quote " It was unreal but everything was broken down there " There in there mid 20's and never been to a third world country. We have it pretty good here.

gary760

Apr 4, 2013
UK
Name
GARY
Boat
none
I am out there now, wonderful place wonderful people, all is quite and settled no issues down here on the coast after the election
Got three sailfish a yellowfin and some small fish yesterday fishing with kingfisher out of Malindi
Plan to go to the North Kenya Banks to try for a big blue or black and hopefully fill up the boat with Yellowfin in a few days time
I know it's a long way away for you west coast guys but nice to hear and see that one of the legends of long range fishing visited my favourite place for fishing adventures
( ps the lions only run around eating zebras and wildebeest on tv most of the time they sit arround nicely for you to take pictures)
Now wild giraffes running totally awe inspiring
Regards

Last edited:

Anglewood

Up to no good...
Feb 16, 2012
Culver City, CA
Name
Connor
Boat
Intrepid, New Del Mar
Hey Soda,

I had a great time following your trip on FB, and it looks like you and Mrs. Pop had an awesome experience. Hope to share the rail with you again sometime soon.

-Connor