SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
It's not over a fish. It's over theft, in fact this guy seems to make it a habit of pulling up on large boats and snagging thier fish.
I am aware it is over a theft of a fish. And their unprofessional habits. And truly believe they will get what's coming to them. As we all do in our lives. But to talk about sinking a mans boat over fish. That's lower then stealing fish. And if there is any resistance to my claim then I suspect I'm talking to non boat owners. Or boat owners that don't slip their boats. The fear of your boat sitting at the bottom of your slip is a very real fear. No matter how well we've prepared for that storm.
They will soon reap the fruits of their labor; and it's already turned sour.
No need to wish his orchard be burn to the ground.

Upvote 0

Swampchicken

Master Of All Thats Good
Nov 30, 2007
Yorba Linda
www.okumafishingusa.com
Name
Davey
Boat
Parker 1800 "Work Boat"
Hmm, maybe that’s the only way they know how to fish. Get tight to the big boats.
Funny. I shot that over two years ago...and they are still going about what they are doing. Sad and pathetic really.

Upvote 0

nefarious235

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
"Affliction" is THAT guy. Now a very large portion of the Socal fishing community knows it and that boat will forever be stained with this. A skunk is skunk. Let him know

Reactions: sickcat
Upvote 0

flytie

Oct 20, 2012
Orange, CA USA
Name
GC
Boat
Out of Office - Custom Invader CC
What is amazing is that this guy pulls this when his home address, phone number and business associations are all over the internet. He is really easy to find.

Looks like he was dishonest as a business person as well. When a Fryer gives your business a bad Yelp review, you must be a scumbag.

Reactions: nefarious235
Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    I am aware it is over a theft of a fish. And their unprofessional habits. And truly believe they will get what's coming to them. As we all do in our lives. But to talk about sinking a mans boat over fish. That's lower then stealing fish. And if there is any resistance to my claim then I suspect I'm talking to non boat owners. Or boat owners that don't slip their boats. The fear of your boat sitting at the bottom of your slip is a very real fear. No matter how well we've prepared for that storm.
    They will soon reap the fruits of their labor; and it's already turned sour.
    No need to wish his orchard be burn to the ground.

solid72

"Fishhard"
    Aug 27, 2010
    Torrance, Ca
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Anyone that takes me
    Looks like someone made a brand new account this week, claiming to be the captain of the Affliction and gave there side of the story. It’s in the Chit Chat forum.

Upvote 0