AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Gents,

I know we have beaten this one up, but I cannot remember, do we need this in the Cleveland, Trabucco or otherwise?

And I don't mean "I believe you could protest and win" but "it is or is not."

srfnkill

Feb 5, 2008
La Mesa
Name
Sammy
Boat
9' longboard
We had a talk with a CNF employee last weekend about this very subject. She was putting warning tickets on peoples windows who didn't have a adventure pass. We were in a trailhead parking lot. She said they are no longer needed in the CNF UNLESS you are parked at a trailhead or in a parking lot with bathrooms, tables, maps, etc. They are marked with a triangular sign that says US FEE AREA. I asked if I park 5" outside of the parking lot would I need a pass and she said no.

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Thank you all for replying. Not a fan of coughing up more $ for a national forest we already pay for, but $30 bucks seems like a cheap hedge against an entanglement.

Invictus 42

Vermonster

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
Can't confirm this, but I heard the Palomar District was not requiring/enforcing it, but Descanso district was......

shearwater2

Mar 7, 2008
Long Beach
Name
Tony
Boat
17' whaler
I would imagine that UFS will post warnings to drive and get revenue. But I bet they are not going to give Judge Terry Hatter the finger. No viable enforcement.