Accurate rod question

Tboss19

May 15, 2019
SLO
Name
Matt
Boat
Davis
Just purchased a 4 and 600 valiant reel and wanted to know the good or bad about Accurate rods. I’d like to combo the reels with solid rods for tuna fishing. Any info would be appreciated!

Reactions: rexor_rn

miaf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
I really like them. I have 3 of them and they are solid rods, that seem to be quality and well designed.

Reactions: Tboss19

Kos

The Tug Is The Drug
Aug 16, 2018
San Diego
Name
Anthony
Boat
My wife's boat (yup!)
I have the valiant 300 paired with a 700m valiant rod. I like mine a lot, they have a soft tip, good for casting but still have a lot of power in the lower section for pulling on the fish. I use mine for fishing yellows at the islands and the coolest thing about it is the rod and reel combo only weighs like 1.5 lbs. I wouldn't hesitate using the bigger reel and rod models for tuna

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Just purchased a 4 and 600 valiant reel and wanted to know the good or bad about Accurate rods. I’d like to combo the reels with solid rods for tuna fishing. Any info would be appreciated!
Grab it and you can never go wrong with it.....if you heard about the new fav Okuma PCH Custom rods then surely you will realize later on what I said. 😉