Whiteyfish

KELP PADDY KILLER
Apr 6, 2006
La Mesa
Name
Matt White
Boat
Royal Star
A nice kelp paddy yellow on the Excel in the summer!!! 34lbs!! The 2-speed would be nice for the next trip!!

IMG_7899.JPG

GrabBass1

GrabBass1
May 12, 2009
Menifee, CA United States
Name
Joe
Boat
2008 176 Sea Pro Center Console - GrabBass II
Photo is my brother and his son Brian. This was Brian's first offshore trip and he caught this YT on his very first cast on a spinning rod. We were certain this beast was going to pull Brian overboard as we were on my brother's bay boat - no rails on the bow.
I kept telling him that if he went overboard not to let go of my rod. Several times I had to hold onto his life vest straps from behind although he was probably fine I was a bit paranoid. This was a great day on the water.

IMG_0634.JPG

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Women's former IGFA Record Mako on 4 lb, live release record before that existed. Caught using an Accurate Boss 270

IGFA 4 lb Mako Record.jpg

Whiteyfish

KELP PADDY KILLER
Apr 6, 2006
La Mesa
Name
Matt White
Boat
Royal Star
A nice Yellow on the Yo-Yo Salas 6x jr scramble egg at Cedros on the Excel !! No mercy on 60lb!!

IMG_7823.jpg

Jig Stick

GO AZTECS!
Apr 21, 2008
La Costa
Name
Ken
Boat
Cabo 216...Sold
On an Accurate trip in 2015. It wasn't a wide-open trip but the people were phenomenal. Good friends, good fishing and a decent hall of 100 to 225 pound yellowfin at Hurricane bank. Long range fishing (like drugs)...don't do it if you don't want to get addicted.

image.jpeg

sulla

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 1, 2007
Torrance CA
Name
Sulla
Boat
Party Boat Near You
IMG_0008.JPG

I caught this nice 24" corbina off SMB a few years back. I really need to upgrade to an Accurate Twin Spin for my next surf outfit !!!

Michael_Louis

Jun 14, 2016
Oceanside, CA
Name
Michael
Boat
N/A
Giveaway Winners.png

BIG Congratulations
to our two winners!

Winner of the Accurate BV-400:
Forum member "Wdlfbio" aka Laurence from Maple Valley, WA

Winner of the Accurate BV2-400:
Justin Henry of Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Winners will be contacted via private message for prize claiming information. Happy Holidays to all of you BD'ers out there and thank you for participating!

If you didn't win, don't fear! As always, we will be coming at you with plenty more opportunities to win awesome gear and prizes in the new year!​

Last edited:

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
View attachment 808975

BIG Congratulations
to our two winners!

Winner of the Accurate BV-400:
Forum member "Wdlfbio" aka Laurence from Maple Valley, WA

Winner of the Accurate BV2-400:
Justin Henry of San Diego

Winners will be contacted via private message for prize claiming information. Happy Holidays to all of you BD'ers out there and thank you for participating!

If you didn't win, don't fear! As always, we will be coming at you with plenty more opportunities to win awesome gear and prizes in the new year!​
WOOOO WHOOOOOO. It's a god day, Tater :)

Thanks and Merry Xmas to the Accurate Folks.

Reactions: blackelk

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
You don't need that sweet of a reel for Washington fish... send it to me!!! :D
You are right. We don't. Heck, we got it done on Barbie rods. But, I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot nicer with this little gem. :).

So, you'll have to buy your own :cheers:

Reactions: BigIron53
Status
Not open for further replies.