bass_blaster

Professional Googan
Jan 23, 2008
La Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
17 ft Grady White CC
I have a great condition Ice Blue Accurate BX-400XN (6.0:1 retrieve) for sale. It is currently filled with about 300 yds of a multi-colored jigging line (PE4) that I got at JDM Tackle in Garden Grove. The line is splied at the bottom of the spool to 40lb Power Pro Hollow Ace. I can't remember the brand of the colored braid off-hand but the 300 yrd spool was about $50 so it isn't cheap line. I'll look for the package and post details when I find it. The line is completely un-used.

Reel is very lightly used and went on my 8-day trip this past June but barely made it out of the rack. It's been serviced at Bluewater Tackle in Temecula after that trip and hasn't been used since other than to change the line on it from the blue power pro shown in the picture.

I'm asking $300 but can negotiate a little bit. $275 would be my bottom on this. Thanks for looking. I have box, reel clamp, and everything that came in the box. At this point I would rather not ship the reel and prefer local pick-up in San Diego.

Attachments

bass_blaster

Professional Googan
Jan 23, 2008
La Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
17 ft Grady White CC
reel is pending and PMs have been responded. I'll go down the line if the current buyer falls through.

quick release

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 2, 2008
Long Island
Name
Dino
Boat
32 regulator , 26 mako
who was the dealer selling the ice blue ones? You guys on the left coast get all the fun colors our guys over here all stock just silver. Thanks

ozone

fishn the good chit!
May 27, 2011
LA
Name
Chelios
Boat
no boat but i do have an Audi A8..
Baja fish gear in lomita Ca.... I was told they are having more made so you will be able to have some fun too... I just had some fun a few days ago and bought 2 blurple ones from them... Left coast lol! Good one

bass_blaster

Professional Googan
Jan 23, 2008
La Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
17 ft Grady White CC
Reel is getting picked up today at 6pm so it's gone unless the buyer backs out but i've dealt with them before so they're good to go. I'll post here again when it's finally sold.