Accurate Fishing Reels

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
Are there plans for a narrow version/what timeframe would that be released?
I don't have an inside track on this but looking at accurate past history, they do make N's. I was at my local shop today messing around with the tern's. That 400 felt disrespectful lol. How small and light it is but yet holds a lot of line and has some balls too! I don't know if they could make that into a narrow version. But if they did, I would definitely get that along with a 500N if that is also made. Ice blue or reel seat blue please Will lol

Upvote 0

PezGallo21

Advertiser
Advertiser
Jul 2, 2014
Name
Will
Boat
Golden Domer 21' Angler
I don't have an inside track on this but looking at accurate past history, they do make N's. I was at my local shop today messing around with the tern's. That 400 felt disrespectful lol. How small and light it is but yet holds a lot of line and has some balls too! I don't know if they could make that into a narrow version. But if they did, I would definitely get that along with a 500N if that is also made. Ice blue or reel seat blue please Will lol
The 400N size went away with the introduction of the 300 size in the Valiant series and that continues with the Tern.

While I do not have any official announcement, all I can say is keep an eye out on our social media...

Upvote 0

Salty Bones

Jan 4, 2017
NJ
Name
Sergio
Boat
Xxxxxxxx
The 400N size went away with the introduction of the 300 size in the Valiant series and that continues with the Tern.

While I do not have any official announcement, all I can say is keep an eye out on our social media...
Let's go Accurate!!!! FEED MEEEEEE!!!!! LOL

Upvote 0

Latest posts