Accident waiting to happen!

grey goose

Jan 15, 2006
Long Beach CA.
Name
Darrell
Boat
17' Whaler, 26' Blackman
Yeah that is what you want on the boat an openly exposed group of alcohol bottles and mixers right where the cops, guards, patrols, can see them that way one would not have to do something stupid to call attention to themselves. especially now that congressmen are attempting to pass bills to target alcohol on boats.

Reactions: prolinegd
Upvote 0

MikeeDaGuy

Fishin FIN-Attict
May 21, 2006
Frazier Park
Name
Mikee
Boat
12' Klamath Aluminium, 14' Valco
Very Necessary along with the captain, bartender and the cab ride back to my lush condo in the harbor!

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    Yeah that is what you want on the boat an openly exposed group of alcohol bottles and mixers right where the cops, guards, patrols, can see them that way one would not have to do something stupid to call attention to themselves. especially now that congressmen are attempting to pass bills to target alcohol on boats.

Very true !

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    WooHoo! Fireball in the rodholder.

For a party in the slip, I think it would be fine. Offshore, it really would never be pulled out.

Upvote 0

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
    Apr 14, 2014
    Brea
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    qajaq
    Not that asshole boaters in Newport need any more distractions. Every weekend I'm trying to avoid being flipped as asshole yuppies race out of the harbor, only to slow once they get into open waters (pussies). Then some idiot gets on the radio and says, "they were telling me to slow down, but there's no way I was doing that, had to do a test run for the islands and get back for drinks". Typical yuppy in Newport that doesn't have a clue on reality. Just wait until someone gets run over or flips because of these kind of jerks.

Upvote 0

salty brain

Nothing but salt between the ears
    Sep 25, 2012
    OC
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    what ever floats
    Not that asshole boaters in Newport need any more distractions. Every weekend I'm trying to avoid being flipped as asshole yuppies race out of the harbor, only to slow once they get into open waters (pussies). Then some idiot gets on the radio and says, "they were telling me to slow down, but there's no way I was doing that, had to do a test run for the islands and get back for drinks". Typical yuppy in Newport that doesn't have a clue on reality. Just wait until someone gets run over or flips because of these kind of jerks.

Ill 2nd that statement.

Reactions: Sgtsilbaugh
    Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    :beerbang:Holding up a red plastic cup to say hi to the harbor police is NOT a good idea. :rofl:

Upvote 0