BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
The real question is whether he tells everyone it got slammed in a car door or pinched by lobster's tail?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff

along the lines of sweet alice dick :rofl:

imogene

Feb 8, 2010
Escondido, Ca
Name
Paul Moritz
Boat
18' Fisher CC
Deadliest catch right here in SD. We always play it up with little injuries when hooping. We pretend we are in the alaskan sea pulling up our lobsters with no swell and 68 degree weather.

Last halibut season my buddy took a 4/0 circle hook down to the bone on his finger. I could not push it through or pull it out. It had gone under tendons and we had to trailer the boat and drive to Palomar, on the first day it opened. We were proud to be the first at the new hospital with a fishing injury. Helping the stats as fishing being the most danverous thing to do in america.

Well done, even if you did pinch your finger in your wifes curling iron.

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
Jul 30, 2008
San Diego
cox.net
Name
Rob
Boat
Sea swirl Striper
Thats why I use BBQ Tongs to handle them. Should have just ripped the fingernail off with a pair of pliers like a man :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:....BBQ tongs to handle a lobster??? And thats being a man????:rofl: I know your joking but if not, I 'll be using some tongs from now on............:waglleybooty:

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
May 16, 2006
San Diego
Name
Scott
Boat
Yak
Pair of pliers? A real man would rip that nail off with his teeth or just cut the finger off and get back to work. Hell........you have nine others.

Sep 13, 2008
Tehachapi,Ca.
Name
Robert Lenker
Boat
22 Trophy
next time you smash a finger like that get a pair of cotton gloves. cut the large finger off the glove. gently slide the glove finger over your finger. go to the kitchen cupboard and get the table salt. fill the glove finger full of salt and tape it so it seals the salt in. leave over night and you will be amazed the amount of swelling it will pull out.

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
I still say BS w/o pics. as far as we know you pinched your finger between the door and the hinge of your cabin door while underway.. :)

Blackfish

Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Sep 20, 2005
In a Pineapple, under the sea.
Name
Lee Obvious
Boat
50' Hatteras
next time you smash a finger like that get a pair of cotton gloves. cut the large finger off the glove. gently slide the glove finger over your finger. go to the kitchen cupboard and get the table salt. fill the glove finger full of salt and tape it so it seals the salt in. leave over night and you will be amazed the amount of swelling it will pull out.
or just melt a hole in the nail with a red hot needle......

Latest posts